Chapter 22 Arrogant Youth

"What a delicate body technique and swordsmanship! This person's strength is actually enough to contend with this group of bloodthirsty demon wolves at the level of Five Bone Tempering Realm. Even the few with such body technique and swordsmanship are rare at the Earth-level."

The young man's eyes lit up when he saw Chu Feng fighting against the bloodthirsty demon wolves. Then, a hint of greed appeared in his eyes.

He turned to a middle-aged man beside him and said, "Dugu, go and capture this kid later."

"Young master, the hall master warned us not to cause trouble this time...," Dugu hesitated.

"Cause trouble? Looking at this kid, he doesn't seem to be someone from a major faction. At his age, he is only at the cultivation level of Five Bone Tempering Realm. He must have come from some remote place and learned this body technique and swordsmanship through some fortuitous encounter," the young man spoke greedily.

"This kind of body technique and swordsmanship is extremely rare, even in the academy. If we can obtain it and give it to my father, it would be a great achievement. If such a body technique and swordsmanship were to fall into the hands of someone from a remote place, it would be a pity," he continued.

"Yes," Dugu, after hearing the young man's words, glanced at Chu Feng's figure. Indeed, Chu Feng didn't seem like someone from a major faction. He nodded and gradually approached him.

On the other side, the dozen or so bloodthirsty demon wolves had all been killed by Chu Feng.

Without exception, all of them had their waists cut off by Chu Feng.

"The fur of these bloodthirsty demon wolves is also quite valuable, what a pity," Chu Feng sighed as he looked at the corpses of the wolves on the ground. The fur of these wolves was something pursued by disciples of some prominent clans, and they could be sold at a good price outside.

However, Chu Feng didn't have the intention to take these fur right now. They were too heavy. 

He simply walked by and dug out the demon cores of these bloodthirsty demon wolves, putting them into a satchel.

"Someone is coming?"

At the moment when he dug out the last demon core, Chu Feng's eyes suddenly turned cold.

He had already heard the sound of someone approaching, and their footsteps sounded powerful.

"Five Bone Tempering Realm, Eighth Layer..."

In an instant, Chu Feng judged the strength of the incoming person.

Eighth Layer of the Five Bone Tempering Realm was not common in this remote wilderness. Moreover, judging by that person's appearance, he was coming towards Chu Feng.

This made Chu Feng tense up instantly, ready to make a move at any moment.

In this wilderness, danger didn't just come from the demonic beasts. There were also dangers among the martial practitioners.

Murder and robbery were not uncommon among martial practitioners, especially in this desolate and uninhabited place. Chu Feng had to stay vigilant.

"Kid, my young master wants to see you."

That Dugu came to Chu Feng's front with a few steps and suddenly spoke.

This sentence, rather than a negotiation with Chu Feng, sounded more like an order. It was like someone in a higher position was commanding someone beneath them.

"Hmm?"

When Chu Feng heard this, his eyebrows furrowed.

Chu Feng originally wanted to ask what the purpose of Dugu's visit was, but now it seemed that it wasn't a friendly one.

Chu Feng glanced at Dugu and calmly said, "Who is your young master? I don't seem to know him."

"We are from the Martial Flame Hall of the Wusheng Academy. Our young master is the second young master of the Martial Flame Hall. Hurry up and come over," Du Gu said coldly, with an indescribable arrogance when mentioning the Wusheng Academy.

Upon hearing the name Wusheng Academy, Chu Feng was surprised. The Wusheng Academy was one of the largest forces in the Wusheng Nation, established personally by the royal family of the nation, with countless subordinates.

Any disciple of the Wusheng Academy was considered a genius, and even though Chu Feng's Lin Family dominated in the Linwu City, they still had to treat any disciple of the Wusheng Academy respectfully.

Unexpectedly, in this remote and desolate mountain range, Chu Feng encountered people from the Wusheng Academy.

However, Chu Feng had no intention of listening to Du Gu's words, such an arrogant command. 

If he were kindly advised, perhaps Chu Feng would consider it, but he wouldn't be a servant to anyone who spoke arrogantly.

"Chu Feng doesn't know any young master of the Wusheng Academy, nor does he intend to meet one. Please go back," Chu Feng said coldly.

In his previous life, even if people from the Seven Great Sects came, Chu Feng didn't give them any face. Now, facing a young master of the Wusheng Academy, he wouldn't give him any respect either.

"What?!" Du Gu didn't expect his words to be rejected. The Wusheng Academy was supreme in the Wusheng Nation. After revealing his identity, in his opinion, Chu Feng should have respectfully followed him to meet the second young master.

He didn't expect Chu Feng to refuse him flatly, and the fact that Chu Feng turned around meant that he was leaving.

"Kid, stay!" Du Gu roared.

If Chu Feng, a cultivator at the Profound Realm, just walked away in front of him, Du Gu, it would be shameful for him in the Wusheng Academy. He couldn't even handle such a small matter.

Du Gu roared and made a move, trying to catch Chu Feng's shoulder to keep him here. This claw contained spiritual power. Once it caught Chu Feng's shoulder, even his shoulder would be crushed.

"Ridiculous! Since Chu Feng wants to leave, no one can stop him!" Chu Feng coldly snorted.

He was well aware that Du Gu was hostile towards him. Just a while ago, Du Gu and his group were observing him from a distance. Chu Feng had noticed it too. It seemed that Du Gu had noticed the Illusionary Shadow Movement and the Infinite Sword Dance performed by Chu Feng.

If Chu Feng stayed now, he would be walking into a wolf's den.

With a slight movement of his feet, Chu Feng created an afterimage. Du Gu's claw only grabbed the afterimage.

Meanwhile, Chu Feng's real body had swiftly run deep into the desolate mountain range.

"Don't let this kid escape! Capture him!" Du Gu saw that his attack had missed and suddenly came to his senses. He shouted loudly, and the remaining eight middle-aged men nearby also moved.

Countless figures began to surround Chu Feng.

"Eight cultivators at the Profound Realm, Eighth Level!" Chu Feng calculated silently in his mind.

If there was only one cultivator at the Profound Realm, Eighth Level, Chu Feng could fight with his Illusionary Shadow Movement and Infinite Sword Dance. But if there were eight of them working together, Chu Feng had no choice but to escape.

Cultivators were more difficult to deal with than demonic beasts, especially when these eight people cultivated high-level techniques that were even better than the top-grade Profound Wind Art in the Lin Family. It would be difficult for Chu Feng to fight against them.