Chapter 11 Wanqi Court

Chu Feng left Lin Manor and headed straight to the market in Lin Wucheng, where he entered a shop called "Wanqi Pavilion".

This Wanqi Pavilion is a well-known store in Lin Wucheng, specializing in selling all kinds of weapons, ranking in the top three in the city.

However, the reason why Chu Feng chose this Wanqi Pavilion was not just because of its reputation. He knew that behind this shop was one of the most powerful sects in the Martial Victory Kingdom, even in countless other kingdoms, the Heavenly Sword Sect.

The Heavenly Sword Sect was a behemoth from thousands of years ago, a super power. In Chu Feng's memory, the Heavenly Sword Sect was even stronger than it was thousands of years ago.

To support such a behemoth as the Heavenly Sword Sect, the Heavenly Sword Alliance had many businesses and shops, and Wanqi Pavilion was one of them.

Although Chu Feng had countless grudges against the Heavenly Sword Sect, he knew that their forging techniques were extraordinary and had been praised by the Sword Masters.

If he wanted to find a suitable sword, Wanqi Pavilion was the best choice.

"Old man, Xuan Jingtai, the chief steward of Chu, are you here to choose a suitable weapon?"

As soon as Chu Feng entered Wanqi Pavilion, the shopkeeper Xuan Jingtai recognized him.

In Wanqi Pavilion, all the martial artists who came here were looking for a suitable weapon. How could Chu Feng, a martial artist, not have a suitable weapon?

"Yes."

Chu Feng nodded, his eyes already sizing up Xuan Jingtai.

Xuan Jingtai may look like an ordinary old man, but Chu Feng could tell that his movements were perfect and flawless, even better than many young martial artists.

It seemed that his every move was accumulating power, ready to erupt at any moment when faced with danger.

This was a state that only those with extremely high martial arts attainments could achieve.Xuan Jingtai was undoubtedly a true martial arts powerhouse, even stronger than the elders in Lin Manor.

As for Wanqi Pavilion, it was backed by the Heavenly Sword Sect. How could Xuan Jingtai, as the chief steward of Wanqi Pavilion, not have any connection to the Heavenly Sword Sect?

While Chu Feng was sizing up Xuan Jingtai, Xuan Jingtai's eyes were also fixed on Chu Feng, showing a hint of surprise.

"Come, Chief Steward Chu, please follow me to the second floor."

Xuan Jingtai quickly regained his composure and led Chu Feng to a private room on the second floor.

The private rooms on the second floor of Wanqi Pavilion were specially prepared for distinguished martial artists. When Chu Feng saw Xuan Jingtai bringing him to the second floor, he couldn't help but feel surprised.

As the chief steward of Lin Manor, there was naturally no problem for him to be taken to a private room on the second floor.

However, Chu Feng was known as a waste in Lin Wucheng.

To treat a waste with such respect, Xuan Jingtai must have seen something.

In the room, Xuan Jingtai smiled and spoke to Chu Feng.

"Congratulations, Chief Steward Chu, on finally becoming a true martial artist after all these years of hard work and entering the Bone Tempering Realm."

As soon as Xuan Jingtai spoke, he could tell Chu Feng's current strength. Chu Feng was not surprised.

Xuan Jingtai was a martial arts expert with high attainments. He might even be in the Spirit Sea Realm or the Martial Wind Realm.

It was not surprising that he could see Chu Feng's current strength.

Xuan Jingtai asked, "Since you have become a martial artist, you will need a suitable weapon. 

What kind of light sword does Chief Steward Chu want?"

"Oh?"

Upon hearing Chu Feng's answer, Xuan Jingtai was somewhat surprised.

Sword cultivation was quite common in the Martial Victory Kingdom, so Xuan Jingtai was not surprised. But now Chu Feng said he wanted a light sword.

There was a difference between light swords and heavy swords.

Light swords were agile and easier to use in swordsmanship, but they lacked power and were difficult to suppress opponents. They relied heavily on sword intent, and only some sword masters would choose light swords.

Most sword cultivators would choose heavy swords, which were much stronger in terms of power.

"I want a light sword."

Chu Feng said, "A lightweight one."

"Oh?"

Upon hearing Chu Feng's answer, Xuan Jingtai was surprised again.

It seemed like Chu Feng, as a martial artist, knew what kind of light sword he wanted.

"Just as the saying goes, you should buy a sword that matches your wealth," Chu Feng pondered for a moment and said.

"It would be best to have a high-grade mystic-ranked sword," Chu Feng continued.

"Mystic-ranked?," Xuan Jingtai frowned and glanced at Chu Feng before speaking.

"Our Wanqi Pavilion does indeed have a high-grade mystic-ranked sword that can meet the requirements of Manager Chu. However, the price..." Xuan Jingtai paused, hinting at something that everyone could understand.

While there were swords of the desired quality available, the price was beyond what Chu Feng could afford.

Even an ordinary low-grade yellow-ranked weapon would require dozens of Bone Tempering Pills, and a mid-grade yellow-ranked weapon would cost hundreds of them.

It was doubtful that anyone in Linwu City would be able to afford this high-grade mystic-ranked sword. Even an influential force like the Lin Family might struggle to acquire it. With Chu Feng's current wealth, he couldn't even afford a fraction of the price.

However, Chu Feng dared to make the request because he had another plan in mind.

"Has the storekeeper recently felt any peculiar sensations in his left hand?" Chu Feng ignored Xuan Jingtai's question and suddenly asked an unrelated question.

"Hmm?" Xuan Jingtai's eyes widened in surprise at Chu Feng's sudden remark.

He stared at Chu Feng intently, as if trying to discern something from his expression.

Seeing Xuan Jingtai's reaction, Chu Feng smiled and said, "Is what I said accurate?"

"Go on," Xuan Jingtai coldly urged, his voice containing a sense of astonishment.

Indeed, Xuan Jingtai had been experiencing a slight tingling in his left hand. It was caused by his sword intent going awry during his sword cultivation a few days ago, resulting in an impact on his body. This incident was unknown to anyone in Wanqi Pavilion.

But now, Chu Feng suddenly brought it up.

"Sword intent is not something that can be influenced by external forces. It can only be comprehended by oneself. Relying on external assistance will only lead to a disastrous outcome," Chu Feng calmly explained.