Chapter 14: The Lin Family's Assistant Steward

"Chu Feng, come out!"

Outside the courtyard, a roar suddenly resounded.

Chu Feng turned his head and saw a middle-aged man in silk clothing, stepping towards him with an angry expression.

This middle-aged man had bulging muscles and a gaze filled with killing intent, clearly showing that he had ill intentions.

"Li Mingyang, you, a servant from the outer mansion, dare to trespass into my courtyard?" Chu Feng recognized this person as Li Mingyang, the most loyal servant under Li Xing, the deputy steward of the outer mansion. His strength was only second to Li Xing himself, reaching the sixth level of the Bone Tempering Realm.

Chu Feng had anticipated this. After all, he had taken over the courtyards of Lin Mo and Lin Ye, who were both under Li Xing. If Li Xing took no action, he would lose his authority in the outer mansion.

It seemed that Li Mingyang was sent by Li Xing to test Chu Feng.

"What a joke, Chu Feng, do you really think highly of yourself? In the outer mansion, we only call you a chief steward out of respect for the Lin family. Don't try to act all high and mighty!"

Li Mingyang sneered coldly as he looked at Chu Feng.

"Kid, remember this. In the outer mansion, if you obey orders, we will continue to call you a chief steward. But if you don't, you're nothing but trash. Trash can never turn the tides!"

"Alright, it seems that there is no law and order in the outer mansion. These servants think they can rebel."

Chu Feng's lips curved into a cold smile.

In the past, he would never dare to confront Li Mingyang face to face. But now, he had mastered the Infinite Sword Dance and had the strength to fight even against a seventh-level Bone Tempering Realm warrior.

Li Mingyang dared to come, which was the perfect opportunity for Chu Feng to test his skills.

"You say I can't turn the tides? Today, I will use you to establish my dominance and let that dog Li Xing see! In the outer mansion, who is the true chief steward!"

Chu Feng's figure moved and he rushed towards Li Mingyang.

"You bastard! How dare you insult my master?!"

Hearing Chu Feng's words, Li Mingyang roared madly.

In Li Mingyang's heart, Li Xing was the supreme master. When he heard Chu Feng's insult, he went crazy.

"Cracking Bone Claw!"

Li Mingyang made a sudden move. His claws turned black and his skin became extremely rigid.This Cracking Bone Claw was a powerful martial skill in the outer mansion. When cultivated to its peak, his hands would be as strong as steel. Li Mingyang used his most ruthless martial skill.However, Chu Feng's speed was much faster than he had imagined.

As Li Mingyang's claw came down, Chu Feng's figure suddenly appeared beside him, and he kicked his chest.

With a "bang," Li Mingyang's large body was kicked and flew out, landing on the ground and spitting out blood.

"Sixth-level Bone Tempering Realm and still trespassing into my courtyard? Today, I will cripple your cultivation to show everyone whether my courtyard can be trespassed!"

Chu Feng grinned and stepped on Li Mingyang's chest.

"Stop!"

Suddenly, a cold voice resounded in the air.

Outside the courtyard, a figure rushed towards them, seemingly trying to save Li Mingyang.

"Hmph."

Seeing this figure, Chu Feng sneered, but stomped down on Li Mingyang's chest even harder.

Instantly, the ribs in Li Mingyang's chest were crushed under Chu Feng's foot, and the three meridians in his body shattered simultaneously.

"Chu Feng, I told you to stop!"

The figure looked at Chu Feng with indifference, his voice filled with anger.

"Does Li Xing need to intervene when Chu Feng is already disciplining a servant?"

The voice belonged to Li Xing, the assistant steward of the Lin Mansion. It seemed that he had been observing everything from outside the courtyard.

However, he didn't expect Chu Feng to defeat Li Mingyang so easily. By the time he realized it, Chu Feng had already struck him down.

Li Mingyang was someone he had spent a lot of resources on cultivating. Otherwise, how could a servant from an external compound at such a young age have reached the sixth stage of the Profound Bone Realm?

But with one kick from Chu Feng, Li Mingyang was completely disabled. It would be almost impossible for him to recover.

"A servant who doesn't understand his place needs to be taught a lesson by Chu Feng."Chu Feng sneered and kicked Li Mingyang again.

"Ah!"

Li Mingyang screamed as he fell to the ground, his left wrist bones shattered under Chu Feng's foot.

Although Chu Feng had kicked Li Mingyang, it was actually Li Xing's face that was hit.

Li Xing had always believed that he was the true number one in the Lin Mansion's external compound. But now, Chu Feng had not only defeated Li Mingyang but also hit him in the face right in front of him.

"Chu Feng, you!"

Finally, Li Xing rushed forward. Looking at Li Mingyang lying on the ground, his face turned fierce and a burst of anger erupted from him. He stared at Chu Feng, as if he could erupt in anger at any moment.

Seeing Li Xing's appearance, Chu Feng remained calm as ever. Even if Li Xing was angry, he would never dare to make a move within the Lin Mansion.

After all, Chu Feng was the chief steward of the Lin Mansion's external compound, whereas Li Xing was only an assistant steward. In terms of status, Chu Feng was even higher than Li Xing.If Li Xing were to attack, the Lin Mansion would never let him off.

Previously, when Lin Mo and Lin Ye bullied Chu Feng, they always did it in secret. Now, with everyone watching, Li Xing would never dare to make a move.

"Assistant Steward Li, do you have any advice?"

Chu Feng looked at Li Xing, smiling but not really smiling.

Li Xing had been extremely arrogant and unruly in the Lin Mansion's external compound before, but he didn't dare to retaliate even after Chu Feng hit him in the face.

Is this the feeling of having power?

Chu Feng thought to himself.

He had never felt this way in the top ten rankings before. Now, he finally felt it. He was truly a person, a true warrior. Even though he was still weak at the moment, Chu Feng was confident that in the future, he would stand at the top.

This Lin Mansion was just the beginning. When Chu Feng became a truly powerful individual, not even the Seven Great Sects would be able to stand against him.