Chapter 8: Breaking the Dog Tooth

Lin Ye's face showed a touch of ferocity, and he swung a punch towards Chu Feng's mouth.The last time he had his teeth broken by Chu Feng, he had become the target of ridicule wherever he went. Now that he had the opportunity, he was determined to retaliate against Chu Feng.

This Lin Ye was a fifth-level Martial Cultivator in the Bone Tempering Realm, two levels higher than Chu Feng's third level.

For martial cultivators, crossing even one level is difficult, let alone two.

Logically speaking, with Lin Ye's punch, Chu Feng should have been undoubtedly defeated. But almost in an instant when Lin Ye's fist wind approached Chu Feng, Chu Feng's figure suddenly disappeared.

In his place, only a phantom was left, causing Lin Ye to miss his target.

"Be careful, this kid seems to have learned some sort of body technique!" Lin Mo quickly shouted.

During the previous battle where Chu Feng defeated Cao Dahai, there were rumors that Chu Feng had used a body technique to dodge Cao Dahai's punch. Now, a similar scene made Lin Mo recall that moment.

"Body technique?" Lin Ye's eyes also flickered, and he suddenly saw Chu Feng attacking from behind.

In an instant, Lin Ye's body turned around, and he struck out fiercely with his palm."Gale Palm!"

This palm was accompanied by a violent gust of wind, striking Chu Feng's chest.

However, an illusory feeling caught Lin Ye off guard. The palm only hit a phantom.

In an instant, Chu Feng condensed two more phantoms.

"Hmph, just a few missing teeth, it seems like I'll have to shatter all of your teeth today. Let's see if you two old dogs can still bite!" Chu Feng sneered and suddenly appeared beside Lin Ye, delivering a swift kick towards him.

"Ah!"

Lin Ye screamed in agony as his teeth were almost instantly knocked out.

Chu Feng's kick struck the corner of Lin Ye's mouth, causing blood to gush out.

"Swallow it!" Before Lin Ye had the chance to spit it out, Chu Feng kicked him again.

This time, Lin Ye was practically defenseless and was kicked away. His broken teeth and blood were all swallowed due to the tremendous impact.

Lin Ye's body was sent flying out of the courtyard, and as soon as his eyes closed, he fainted.With just one move, Lin Ye, a fifth-level Bone Tempering Realm cultivator, had been defeated by Chu Feng.

"Is that Lin Ye?"

Outside the courtyard, many Lin Family disciples suddenly noticed a figure being thrown out. As they approached and took a closer look, they gasped in astonishment.

The person thrown out of the courtyard was none other than Lin Ye.

Lin Ye, a fifth-level Bone Tempering Realm cultivator, was considered the number one strong individual in the Lin Family Outer Court. They could hardly believe that he had been thrown out of the courtyard like this.

"Who did this?"

Many Lin Family disciples gathered and looked into the courtyard.

Among them stood two figures facing each other, Chu Feng and Lin Mo.

"Is it Chu Feng?"

"Was it him who threw out Lin Ye just now?"

Those Lin Family disciples, looking at Chu Feng standing inside the courtyard, couldn't believe what they were seeing. They couldn't fathom how the same Chu Feng who was considered a waste a few days ago now had the power to defeat Lin Ye.