Chapter 3: The Decision to Rebirth the Broken Bones

On the bank of Wei River, a figure sat cross-legged, motionless.Chu Feng had been practicing the Bone-shattering Rebirth Art for an hour now. 

During this time, the meridians in his body had been shattered and condensed countless times.The pain that came with each shattering and condensing was enough to make an ordinary person faint. Countless sweat had soaked through 

Chu Feng's clothes.But Chu Feng didn't stop. He could feel that with each shattering and condensing, the meridians became stronger, and his strength increased.

"Break for me!"Chu Feng roared, and a cyclone flowed through his body. Under the flow of the cyclone, the blocked meridians in his body suddenly broke open, and countless spiritual energy flowed within them.

In an instant, a surge of spiritual energy began to roam through Chu Feng's body, filling him with unlimited power.The appearance of this spiritual energy increased Chu Feng's strength by several times.

"Finally, one meridian has been opened. I now have the foundation to cultivate martial arts!" Chu Feng stood up, a hint of joy on his face.

However, having one meridian open was just the beginning. A spiritualist with one meridian had extremely limited achievements in their lifetime.Reaching the fifth or sixth level of Bone 

Tempering was already the limit, and higher realms like the Iron Body Realm or the Divine Sea Realm were impossible to attain.To truly reach the pinnacle of martial arts, talent was essential.

But now, Chu Feng had the Bone-shattering Rebirth Art, and he no longer needed to worry about talent."It has been a day in the human world. It's time to go back.

" Chu Feng stood up and brushed off the dust from his body.He had to return to the Lin Family, because now that Chu Jianbai had obtained this body, Chu Feng had a reason to fulfill everything he wanted to achieve.

That was to become the Lord of the Lin Family.Linwu City.This city was built on the bank of Wei River and was named after the Lin Family. It was evident that the Lin Family held a pivotal position in Linwu City.

After opening one meridian, Chu Feng felt that his body had become much lighter. It took him two hours to reach the bank of Wei River earlier, but this time, it only took him half an hour to return to Linwu City.

His speed had multiplied several times."Oh, the Great Steward Chu actually went out?""Wasn't he always hiding in the Lin Family? Why did he come out today?"In Linwu City, many martial artists recognized Chu Feng and were surprised. 

When they looked at him, their eyes were filled with disdain and mockery.Chu Feng's presence was undoubtedly a great joke in Linwu City.

 The Great Steward of the Lin Family's outer court was nothing more than a half-meridian waste.This made many martial artists in Linwu City happy to bully Chu Feng.After all, the Lin Family was a high and mighty existence in their eyes.

Many of them had received grievances from the Lin Family, and now they could vent their anger by humiliating the Great Steward of the Lin Family's outer court. It was something they all enjoyed.

Although Chu Feng was officially the Great Steward of the Lin Family's outer court, in reality, not a single disciple from the outer court had ever helped Chu Feng. 

Instead, they all watched him make a fool of himself with a look of ridicule.Because of this, Chu Feng had never dared to leave the Jiang Family in the past.Just as Chu Feng was about to reach the gate of the Lin Family, a figure suddenly emerged from the crowd and blocked his path."Look, it's Cao Dahai.""

This guy was taught a lesson by a few disciples from the Lin Family's outer court a few days ago. It seems that today the Great Steward Chu is going to suffer."When they mentioned the words "Great Steward Chu," almost everyone's voices carried a hint of mockery.

"Step aside."Chu Feng raised his head and calmly addressed the burly man blocking his path. In the past, Chu Feng would have cowered and avoided confrontation, enduring the humiliation and taking detours. But this time, Chu Feng was no longer the same. 

Inside his body resided the soul of Chu Jianbai, once known as the number one swordsman. He was determined not to tolerate any more mistreatment."Oh?" Chu Feng's response took Cao Dahai by surprise. 

When has Chu Feng ever answered back so boldly? Taking a quick glance at Chu Feng, a sinister smile appeared on Cao Dahai's lips. "You can ask me to step aside, if you kneel down and bow to me satisfactorily, I will let you pass."Cao Dahai's eyes revealed a sense of satisfaction.

 In front of the Lin Manor, Cao Dahai was nothing more than a dog, being bullied by them. But now, he could bully the chief steward of the Lin Manor's outer mansion. No wonder those people liked to bully him, it felt quite satisfying.

"Chu Steward, you better kneel down. Otherwise, you won't even be able to return to the Lin Manor later, hahaha!" Mocking laughter resounded from the crowd, followed by countless laughs. Watching Chu Steward being bullied daily was the entertainment for the martial artists of Lin Wu City."Get lost!" Chu Feng's eyes showed a hint of anger, and he walked directly towards Cao Dahai."What, you want to fight?" Cao Dahai laughed heartily.

 "Good, since you're unwilling to kneel, I will fight you until you kneel!"Saying so, Cao Dahai threw a punch at Chu Feng's chest. Being a Second Stage tempering martial artist, Cao Dahai had more than enough strength to deal with a half-veined waste like Chu Feng. 

That's why he dared to bully Chu Feng.Under this punch, Cao Dahai utilized some of his spiritual power. Though he didn't put all his strength into it, it was enough to keep Chu Feng bedridden for half a month. It was extremely vicious."Looking for a fight." Chu Feng's mouth uttered a few cold words. Facing the punch, Chu Feng suddenly dodged, too fast for Cao Dahai to react, then slapped Cao Dahai's face.

"Smack." A crisp sound echoed, leaving all the martial artists present in a daze. The image they had imagined of Chu Feng being easily defeated by Cao Dahai didn't happen. Instead, Chu Feng slapped Cao Dahai in the face.This slap contained no spiritual power, but it was enough to swell Cao Dahai's face for several days."You dare to fight back?"

Cao Dahai was both embarrassed and angry. Chu Feng, known as a waste in Lin Wu City, had slapped him in the face as a Second Stage tempering martial artist. If this were to spread, Cao Dahai would not be able to continue living in Lin Wu City."Exploding Fist!" A surge of spiritual power gathered on Cao Dahai's fist as he fiercely struck at Chu Feng.

Martial techniques were only accessible to martial artists with spiritual power, and the power of a martial technique was stronger than ten ordinary punches. Cao Dahai, driven by anger, wanted Chu Feng to pay the price today.However, Chu Feng had already prepared for this. He dodged Cao Dahai's punch once again with a sudden movement, then kicked at Cao Dahai's knee.A crisp sound rang out as Cao Dahai's knee shattered, causing him to kneel on the ground.

"Could it be that Chu Feng's veins are now unblocked?" This scene was unimaginable for any martial artist present. Chu Feng, who had always been called a waste, had defeated Cao Dahai today.Even the disciples at Lin Manor's entrance rubbed their eyes in disbelief. When did Chu Feng acquire such power?By the time they regained their senses, Chu Feng had already returned to Lin Manor.