Chapter 10: Opening the Spiritual Vessel

In the largest courtyard outside the Lin Mansion, a tall man sat in the center.

Beside him, there were seven or eight maids who constantly fed him fruits, while others fanned him to cool down the hot summer day.

Such treatment was only reserved for the true number one person in the Lin Mansion, Lin Mansion's Deputy Steward, Li Xing.

"Deputy Steward."

Outside the courtyard, several disciples of the Lin Mansion helped three heavily injured spiritual masters and hurriedly entered.

"What's the matter?"

Li Xing, half-laying on a large chair, looked at the incoming people with a casual expression."What's with all the panic?"

In the Lin Mansion, he was like an arrogant emperor, having grown up with an arrogant personality that regarded everyone as beneath him.

"That's right. It's disgraceful to act so hastily. If you disturb Young Master Li's good mood, all of you will die."

One of the maids next to Li Xing spoke with a cold expression.

To them, these disciples of the Lin Mansion were like slaves that they could beat and scold at will.

"Well, Young Master Li, you better come and see for yourself."

Those Lin Mansion disciples seemed afraid of the maid's words and hesitantly spoke."What's going on?"

Seeing the expressions of those Lin Mansion disciples, Li Xing stood up from his seat and walked to them, casting a glance at the heavily injured three people being supported.

"Lin Mo, Lin Ye, Lin Gou?"

Seeing those three people, Li Xing's expression showed some surprise, and he asked.

"What happened?"

"It's because of Chu Feng."

Several Lin Mansion disciples answered.

"Chu Feng?"

Hearing this name, Li Xing's expression revealed a hint of resentment.

"What's wrong? Could it be that someone from the inner mansion is standing up for that kid? No, who dares to stand up for him in front of Young Master Lin? Could it be that old geezer, the Third Elder?"

Li Xing furrowed his brows. Within the inner mansion, Chu Feng was not popular, except for the Third Elder who used to have some fondness for Chu Feng. It was the Third Elder who had fought for Chu Feng's position as the Deputy Steward of the Lin Mansion's outer mansion.

"No, it's because he beat them."

Those Lin Mansion disciples hesitated for a moment and answered.

"What?"

This one sentence instantly changed Li Xing's expression.

"That boy is supposed to be a waste. How could he beat them into such a state?"

Li Xing said incredulously.

We won't mention Lin Gou for now, but both Lin Mo and Lin Ye were not ordinary people. There were few within the outer mansion who were their match.

To think that Chu Feng, someone who was considered a waste, could beat them like this? How could Li Xing believe it?

"No lies were told."

Seeing Li Xing's disbelief, the Lin Mansion disciples quickly explained.

"Young Master Li, if you don't believe it, you can go see Chu Feng yourself. Chu Feng somehow obtained some incredible opportunity and actually opened up his meridians, rapidly enhancing his strength."

"Damn it! Damn it! How could this waste still cultivate! Didn't I already give him the Eroding Spirit Powder in his body?"

Li Xing's expression twisted in anger, as if he was about to go crazy.

"Damn it! This waste cannot continue to cultivate! Even if his meridians are opened now, I will ruin him!"

"Go investigate! Investigate what happened to this kid!"

"Yes."

The Lin Mansion disciples hurriedly agreed and quickly left.

"You useless bunch. You can't even defeat Chu Feng, let alone waste like him. There's no use in keeping any of you. Get out!"

Li Xing shouted angrily at Lin Mo, Lin Ye, and Lin Gou.

The three of them crawled away without a word.

"No, if Chu Feng can cultivate, it will have a significant impact. I should inform Young Master Lin," Li Xing said to himself as he straightened his clothes and headed towards the inner court of the Lin residence.

On the other side,

Moment by moment passed, and Chu Feng's clothes had been soaked countless times. After ten hours, Chu Feng's spirit energy gradually stabilized.

"Open up!"

The third complete spirit meridian appeared on Chu Feng's body, and his spiritual power had become even stronger than before.

The third spirit meridian was now open.

At the same time, Chu Feng's cultivation also advanced to the Fifth Layer of the Bone Tempering Realm.

Within two days, Chu Feng had gone from the First Layer to the Fifth Layer of the Bone Tempering Realm.

This speed was definitely worthy of being called the number one within the Lin Residence, or even the entire Linwu City.

However, only Chu Feng himself could achieve such speed.

For ordinary martial artists, it would take at least half an hour to refine a Bone Tempering Pill. It was impossible for them to do it as quickly as Chu Feng.

Chu Feng had the experience accumulated from his past life, and when it came to refining pills, even martial artists of the same realm couldn't compare to him, let alone those at the Body Tempering Realm, Spirit Sea Realm, or Wind Control Realm.

In order to open up his meridians, Chu Feng had become an absolute pill furnace. Now, with all this experience accumulated, it was effortless for Chu Feng to refine these ordinary pills.

Otherwise, these pills alone would have been enough for Chu Feng to refine for a while.

"The Fifth Layer of the Bone Tempering Realm. I can finally try to use some sword techniques."

Chu Feng stood up, feeling the surging power in his body, and a hint of joy appeared on his face.

With this level of strength, he finally had the ability to protect himself.

In his past life, Chu Feng didn't understand spiritual power, but he comprehended the utmost sword intent in the world.

However, he couldn't wield a sword on his own, so even though his sword intent was unparalleled, he had no means of self-defense.

This time, Chu Feng possessed strength, and it was time for him to display his sword techniques.

"To practice sword techniques, I need to find a sword to wield."

Chu Feng murmured to himself.

Any sword technique required a sword to be displayed. The previous Chu Feng wasn't even a martial artist, so how could he possess a sword?

Now, Chu Feng was a martial artist and naturally needed his own weapon.

Chu Feng glanced at the few remaining jade bottles on the bed, picked them up, and headed outside the Lin residence.

In these jade bottles were the remaining two hundred Bone Tempering Pills. With Chu Feng's current cultivation at the Fifth Layer of the Bone Tempering Realm, these pills were of no use to him anymore.

However, outside, Bone Tempering Pills still held some value as medicinal pills. It wouldn't be difficult for Chu Feng to use them to buy a sword.

"Let's go outside the Lin residence."Chu Feng, alone, left the Lin residence.