Chapter 26 Mountain Rock Barbaric Bear Makes a Rescue

Chu Feng glanced at the scene from the jungle, observing the struggle between the five young warriors and the ferocious bear.

"These people are young, yet they have strong determination," Chu Feng murmured to himself.

In the world of martial arts, friendship and kinship were often considered less important than self-preservation. Most people would have abandoned their companions and fled. But these five young warriors continued to fight against the bear, impressing Chu Feng.

"It seems I have to intervene. I've never fought a beast in the Body Refinement Realm before, and this bear is perfect," Chu Feng thought coldly.

Without hesitation, Chu Feng jumped out from the dense forest and attacked the bear with his sword. The young warriors cheered upon seeing Chu Feng, but their joy turned into disappointment when they realized Chu Feng's cultivation level was weaker than their own.

Chu Feng's Eightfold Spirit Body was no match for the bear, and with the added presence of Chu Feng, their chances of survival seemed bleak. But Chu Feng didn't care about the danger.

"You don't need to worry about me. This is my business, and I choose to be involved. You don't have to risk your lives for me," Chu Feng responded to the concerned young warrior.

Before anyone could say anything else, Chu Feng charged towards the bear, tackling it head-on. Surprisingly, every attack Chu Feng made was agile and precise, avoiding the bear's strikes effortlessly. The young warriors, stunned by Chu Feng's agility and skill, watched in awe as he continuously pierced the bear's body with his sword.

After dozens of strikes, Chu Feng realized that his attacks only made superficial wounds on the bear's heavily armored body. With the bear's strength rapidly waning, Chu Feng knew it was time to make a final move.

Feigning a vulnerability, Chu Feng lured the bear into thinking it had an advantage. The bear swung its massive paw, only to find that Chu Feng had already evaded the attack. Within seconds, Chu Feng had climbed onto the bear's neck.

With a furious cry, Chu Feng unleashed his ultimate move, a single strike that contained nine sword forces. The bear's head was instantly severed, and its massive body crashed to the ground.

Silence fell upon the cliff. The young warriors stared at the lifeless bear, unable to comprehend what had just happened. The creature they couldn't harm had been slain by a single person in under five minutes.

"Is it really possible for an Eightfold Spirit Body cultivator to achieve such power?" one of the young warriors murmured, disbelief evident in his voice.

Their gaze shifted towards Chu Feng, who had just severed the bear's head and retrieved its demonic core.

"Thank you for saving our lives," said the young warrior named Mo Changhen. "My name is Mo Changhen, an inner disciple of the Wusheng Academy. May I know who you are?"Chu Feng smiled and replied, "My name is Chu Feng."