Chapter 12: Shocked

Chu Feng could tell as soon as he entered Wan Qi Ge that there was a hint of disorder in Xuan Jing Tai's Sword Intent.

Chu Feng knew clearly that this was a sign of someone who forcefully cultivated Sword Intent by seeking external help, and it would only lead to disaster.

That's why Chu Feng deliberately spoke these words to Xuan Jing Tai.

"Who are you?"

This time, Xuan Jing Tai didn't continue asking.

Chu Feng's words just now had already proven that Chu Feng was speaking the truth.

Chu Feng calmly responded, "Xuan Zhu Guai should know, I am Chu Feng, the head steward of Lin Family's external mansion."

"Very well, very well, it's truly as expected of someone from the Chu family, not a single mediocre talent among them," said Xuan Jing Tai, staring at Chu Feng for a while before speaking.

"I see that everything you've done in the Lin Mansion was purposefully hidden. No wonder a waste without Spiritual Veins like you could grow to such a state in just one day."

Xuan Jing Tai smiled and said, "Chu Head Steward personally coming to Wan Qi Ge, what business do you have?"

"It's simple, I just want to make a deal with Xuan Zhu Guai," Chu Feng calmly responded.

"I want that Xuan Grade Best-Quality Light Sword."

"Oh?" This time, Xuan Jing Tai didn't directly refute, but spoke with great interest.

"No more nonsense. This Xuan Grade Best-Quality Light Sword is named Qing Xuan. It was crafted by a guest elder from Tian Jian Zong. It's worth at least ten million Bone Smelting Pills. I don't know what business Chu Head Steward wants to do to buy this Qing Xuan Sword?" said Xuan Jing Tai.

Ten million Bone Smelting Pills was an astronomical figure, even for the Lin Family. If it was taken out, it would be an unbearable loss.

This Qing Xuan Sword had always been a treasured possession of Wan Qi Ge and had never been considered to be sold.

Xuan Jing Tai wanted to see what Chu Feng was capable of and why he had such a great appetite to buy this Qing Xuan Sword.

"If Chu can resolve the Sword Intent backlash in Xuan Zhu Guai's body, what does the merchant Xuan Zhu Guai think about this trade?" Chu Feng smiled and said.

"Is that true?" Xuan Jing Tai raised his eyebrows, looking at Chu Feng as if he couldn't believe what he was saying.

Sword Intent backlash was an extremely severe injury for all Sword Cultivators. It could even be said to be an incurable wound that would last a lifetime.

To resolve the impact of the Sword Intent backlash, one would need a heaven-grade pill called the Hua Xuan Pill and the assistance of countless experts.

The Hua Xuan Pill was a legendary heaven-grade pill that hadn't appeared in the Wu Sheng Kingdom for a thousand years. Therefore, the Sword Intent backlash was almost impossible to resolve.

Xuan Jing Tai glanced at Chu Feng and said in a cold voice, "If you can truly resolve the backlash of my Sword Intent, not only will I give you this Qing Xuan Sword, but I'm willing to do three favors for you as well."

"Great!" Hearing Xuan Jing Tai's words, Chu Feng didn't hesitate.

Suddenly, a tremendous Sword Intent surged and enveloped Xuan Jing Tai's body.

"What is this! Such powerful Sword Intent! Who is it! Which expert is it!" Surprised by the sudden Sword Intent, Xuan Jing Tai looked around.

In the face of this Sword Intent, Xuan Jing Tai felt as insignificant as an ant. Such a powerful expert couldn't be found even in the entire Wu Sheng Kingdom, let alone in Lin Wu City.

Only those legendary Sword Dao experts from Tian Jian Zong could possess such power.

"Don't panic! Embrace your Sword Heart!" Chu Feng roared, quickly calming Xuan Jing Tai down.

Only to see the Sword Intent transform into a colossal serpent within Xuan Jing Tai's body, devouring all the remnants of the backlash.

In just a moment, Xuan Jing Tai felt the numbness in his left hand disappear.

"This..." Everything happened in the blink of an eye.

By the time Xuan Jing Tai reacted, his body had fully recovered.

The remnants of the Sword Intent within his body had long disappeared.

"Xuan Zhu Guai, as promised," Chu Feng smiled and glanced at Xuan Jing Tai.

"Yes, Mo'er, go get the Xuan Qing Sword," Xuan Jing Tai hurriedly responded, shouting toward the entrance.

Not long after, a beautiful girl walked in with a light blue sword in her hand.

This girl was just an ordinary person, not a martial artist. But she looked very at ease holding that light blue spirit sword.

"I, Xuan Jingtai, am always true to my word. This Qingxuan Sword now belongs to Chu Feng," 

Xuan Jingtai said, handing the Qingxuan Sword to Chu Feng.

Chu Feng took it and found that the Qingxuan Sword was almost weightless and very gentle. For an ordinary martial artist, it would be difficult to use because of its lightness and difficulty to activate. But for Chu Feng, it was perfect.

"Also, I promised three things. If Chu Feng has any orders, he can come to me at the Wanjia Pavilion. I, Xuan Jingtai, will never refuse," Xuan Jingtai added.

"Alright," Chu Feng nodded lightly and left the Wanjia Pavilion.

After Chu Feng had walked far away, a girl named Mo'er came to Xuan Jingtai and asked, "Uncle Xuan, is your injury really healed?"

Xuan Jingtai moved his body a bit and felt relieved. The backlash of the sword intent had troubled him for a long time, but now that the sword intent was gone, he finally felt relaxed.

"I never thought there were such miraculous techniques in this world. The ever-changing sword intent mentioned in the rumors seems to be true," Xuan Jingtai murmured to himself.

The realm of ever-changing techniques had always only appeared in rumors. How could one utilize and change the invisible sword intent?

But this time, Xuan Jingtai finally understood that he had been ignorant all along. There were countless things in this world that he didn't know about.

"Is it really that amazing? Then why didn't Uncle Xuan capture that kid? From what I saw, that kid's strength was only at the Bone Tempering Realm, at most the fifth level. If we captured him, we could have learned everything," Mo'er wondered.

"Mo'er, did you really think that the kid just now was able to resolve my sword intent?" Xuan Jingtai looked at Mo'er and said with a faint smile.

"That kid was just a puppet. Behind him, there is a terrifying existence," he continued."Offending him would be the end of our Wanjia Pavilion."

The ever-changing sword intent was said to be something only a Bone Tempering Realm fifth level guy could use. Who would believe that?

Moreover, in the sword intent just now, Xuan Jingtai had recognized a few familiar techniques.

Jian Mingxin Jue, a technique from the Tianjian Sect. The presence of Jian Mingxin Jue meant that the person who made a move just now was definitely a strong person from the Tianjian Sect, maybe even an elder-like figure.

Such a great character was someone Xuan Jingtai would never have been able to meet in his whole life. If it wasn't for him having seen Jian Mingxin Jue once before, he probably wouldn't even recognize it now.

"Behind Chu Feng, there is actually a strong person from the Tianjian Sect. Could it be that the Chu family is related to the Tianjian Sect? The Chu family has always been mysterious, but no matter what, I must establish a good relationship with this kid," Xuan Jingtai thought to himself.

The Wanjia Pavilion had many connections with the Tianjian Sect. No matter what, he had to develop a good relationship with Chu Feng. The three tasks he had just taken the initiative to add were also for this purpose.