Chapter 6: Coward! Dog slave!

"Chu Feng, I'm here to pick up the pill. It's not something that a servant like you can manage. Just a dog standing silently by the side, and yet you dare to speak to me while your master remains silent?"

Chu Feng glanced at Lin Gou and sneered.

Lin Gou's face had several scars from previous battles, some of which had caused his skin to turn green and rot. That's why many people in the Lin Mansion secretly called him "Green-skinned Dog".

But everyone only dared to call him that behind his back. In front of Lin Gou, no one had the courage to do so. After all, Lin Gou was the assistant steward of the Lin Mansion, the true top figure in the outer quarters of the mansion. Offending him in person would not end well for anyone.

"What's wrong with Chu Feng today? Has he lost his mind from taking too much medicine? He actually directly insulted Lin Gou."

Many disciples from the outer quarters of the Lin Mansion were surprised to see this scene.

Chu Feng usually didn't even dare to speak loudly in front of Lin Gou, but today he insulted him directly.

It must be noted that "Green-skinned Dog" were the three words Lin Gou despised the most.

Sure enough, when he heard those three words, Lin Gou's face instantly turned furious.If they weren't in the Lin Mansion, Lin Gou would probably have attacked immediately.

"What? Are you saying that I'm a dog, but I can only obediently accept it? As the assistant steward of the outer quarters, it's a privilege for you to be called a dog by me."

Chu Feng looked at Lin Gou, who was rapidly changing facial expressions, and sneered.With that, Chu Feng strode forward and directly approached Lin Gou.

"Why don't you get lost? You don't have the qualification to enter the Medicine Pavilion."

Firstly, Chu Feng intended to make Lin Gou step aside.

"Chu Feng, do you really think you are the assistant steward of the Lin Mansion? Do you think I'll let you pass?"

Lin Gou looked at Chu Feng angrily and impatiently.

He was also a bit confused about Chu Feng's true identity, but if he allowed Chu Feng, a waste like him, to pass, it would be difficult for him to continue his existence in the Lin Mansion.

"I'll stay here. Let's see what you can do to make me move!"

Lin Gou coldly stood in front of Chu Feng.

He couldn't take the initiative to attack Chu Feng in the Lin Mansion, but he wanted to see what Chu Feng could do while he stood here with his cultivation at the fourth level of the Profound Vein realm.

"Is that what you said? Asking for a beating?"

Chu Feng's eyes flickered, and in an instant, he rushed forward and appeared in front of Lin Gou."What?"

Even Lin Gou couldn't react in time to Chu Feng's speed.

Chu Feng's palm had already grabbed Lin Gou's clothes, and he exerted his strength.

Lin Gou was thrown out of the Medicine Pavilion by Chu Feng, and he heavily crashed onto the ground, even smashing several pieces of stone tiles.

"Chu Feng, as the assistant steward of the outer quarters of the Lin Mansion, it's my duty to teach you a lesson."

Chu Feng glanced at Lin Gou and spoke coldly.

"Such speed!"

"Is that Chu Feng? With that speed, even someone at the fifth level of the Profound Vein realm might not be able to achieve it."