Chapter 17: Surrender? I disagree!

The sword light flashed, almost in an instant.

The seven Soul Silver Needles that Li Xing had shot out fell to the ground, each of them broken into two pieces.

"What kind of swordsmanship is this! It's so terrifying that it can actually cut the Soul Silver Needles in half?"

Whispers started among the crowd.

Once these Soul Silver Needles were shot out, they could fly hundreds of meters in a second. 

Even for a Bone Tempering Realm Spiritualist, it would be extremely difficult to avoid them, let alone cutting them with a sword.

Such swordsmanship was truly astonishing, even some strong sword cultivators might not be able to cut these Soul Silver Needles.

Everyone present was a martial artist, naturally understanding the difficulty involved.

On the side, a young man also froze for a moment, although his face was embarrassed.

"Damn it! How could this brat have such terrifying swordsmanship? Could it be taught by that old immortal!"

The young man muttered in a low voice, his voice low but startling the people around him.

"Young Master, don't worry, Li Xing's strength is still above Chu Feng's. Chu Feng will undoubtedly die today."

A disciple of the Lin Family hurriedly tried to appease and please.

"Get lost!"

The young man roared, his words directly flattering the wrong person.

Now that Chu Feng had displayed such swordsmanship, even if Li Xing's strength was higher than Chu Feng's realm, he would not be able to be Chu Feng's opponent.

After all, this kind of swordsmanship was simply too terrifying, even two realms higher wouldn't be able to overwhelm it.

Unless Li Xing went all out, there was no chance at all.

"No! I mustn't let this brat live!"

The young man's heart filled with evil determination.

Chu Feng had only become a martial artist a few days ago, even if Chu Feng had some hidden talent before, it wouldn't be for long.

In such a short time, Chu Feng's swordsmanship had reached such a terrifying level. If Chu Feng continued to grow, it would undoubtedly be the birth of a terrifying genius.

By that time, who would be the Lin Family's Young Master would be uncertain.

After all, Chu Feng's grandfather was the previous Lin Family's Patriarch. If Chu Feng really grew up, there would definitely be people in the Lin Family who would choose to support Chu Feng.

"I thought this brat was useless, but unexpectedly, I was wrong. Fortunately, he hasn't grown up yet, there will always be a chance to kill him!"

The young man thought cruelly in his heart, his gaze turning back to the life-and-death stage.

Seeing the Soul Silver Needles being cut, Li Xing's face instantly turned pale.

He thought that by using the Soul Silver Needles to sneak attack Chu Feng, even if Chu Feng blocked it by luck, he would still be pierced. When the Soul Silver Needles activated, Chu Feng wouldn't be able to escape his fate.

But now, Chu Feng suddenly pulled out his sword and cut all the Soul Silver Needles. Even though he wasn't a sword cultivator, he could understand how difficult it was.