Chapter 9: The Lin Family Gains Fame

"What? How did Chu Feng suddenly appear behind Lin Mo?"

"Just a moment ago, wasn't Chu Feng being pushed back by Lin Mo? Am I seeing things?"

Surprised voices kept echoing.

The Lin Family disciples outside the courtyard were having a hard time believing what they saw. They widened their eyes, trying to understand what was happening.

Just moments ago, everyone witnessed Chu Feng being chased by Lin Mo, but in almost an instant, Chu Feng appeared behind Lin Mo and defeated him with a single punch.

What exactly happened? Even with their own eyes, they couldn't comprehend it.

It was as if there were two Chu Fengs just now.

Only Chu Feng himself knew what had just happened.

A phantom.

The Chu Feng who was just being pushed back by Lin Mo was actually a phantom created by his Shadow Step technique.

This phantom was both real and illusory, possessing all of Chu Feng's strength, but it could only last for three seconds.

Just now, when the phantom faced off against Lin Mo, the power it contained made Lin Mo believe that it was the real Chu Feng. As a result, he didn't notice that the real Chu Feng had silently moved behind him.

With a single punch, Lin Mo was completely defeated.

This Shadow Step technique was one of the strongest martial arts techniques on the continent. When mastered, the phantoms created could last for several days. But with Chu Feng's current strength, it could only last for three seconds, which was enough to defeat Lin Mo with one strike.

"Where are the pills you've been hoarding?"

Chu Feng walked up to the fallen Lin Mo and stomped on his chest.

As Lin Mo's meridians were already shattered, he spat out a lot of blood under this foot.

"I... don't... know."

Lin Mo spoke intermittently.

"You don't know?"

A hint of killing intent flashed in Chu Feng's eyes. He raised his foot and stomped on Lin Mo's chest again.

With this foot, Chu Feng activated his spiritual energy, and Lin Mo felt as if his internal organs were being crushed.

He was on the verge of death.

"It's... it's under the bed in the room."

This time, Lin Mo couldn't hide it anymore. He could see that Chu Feng was no longer the same as before. If he didn't speak up, he might really die under Chu Feng's feet today.

There were ways to treat shattered meridians, but once a person died, there was no way to bring them back to life.

"Get lost."

Chu Feng glanced at Lin Mo and kicked him, sending him flying out of the courtyard. "From now on, this courtyard belongs to me."

With a cold remark, all the Lin Family disciples who were watching outside the courtyard hurriedly retreated.

This battle made Chu Feng's reputation outside the Lin Family rise sharply. Being able to defeat Lin Mo and Lin Ye, his current strength had surpassed most of the members outside the Lin Family.

The only person more powerful than them was the deputy steward of the Lin Family, Lin Yang.

Among the members outside the Lin Family, the number one powerhouse was Li Xing, a seventh-level Condensed Bone Realm warrior.