Chapter 24: Battle Breakthrough! Ten Steps One Person!

Fast.

A sword so fast it reached its peak.

In an instant, Chu Feng's speed had increased by more than double.

The strength in his body seemed to have grown stronger, and his spiritual power was expanding, as if it was about to burst.

Breakthrough!

In the midst of the Barbaric Mountain Range, Chu Feng had experienced countless battles and accumulated strength. Now, under the siege, he surprisingly broke through.

His body, limbs, and internal organs were now filled with immense spiritual power, making Chu Feng feel as if his whole body was filled with strength.

A breakthrough during battle.

This was something only renowned geniuses in history were capable of.

On Chu Feng's arm, the fourth Spiritual Vein flowed with endless spiritual power.

This breakthrough had even opened up the fourth Spiritual Vein for Chu Feng, pushing his cultivation to the Eighth Layer of the Bone Tempering Realm.

Breaking through three cultivation realms at once, if this were to be known, it would surely shock the entire Martial Victory Continent. For ordinary martial practitioners, breaking through a single realm would take at least two to three years, and for those with lower aptitude, it might even take ten or twenty years.

Even those renowned geniuses who made a name for themselves had only broken through realm by realm. There was no one else like Chu Feng who could break through three realms at once.

This was the extraordinary aspect of the Broken Bones Rebirth Art. The spiritual power Chu Feng had accumulated was not used for breakthroughs, but rather reserved to impact the Spiritual Veins. When the Spiritual Veins were impacted, the accumulated spiritual power would also erupt, rapidly increasing his cultivation.

Precisely because of this, it was difficult for Chu Feng to have regular breakthroughs, but each breakthrough would break through his Spiritual Veins and accumulate over time.

"This time, all of you will die!"

Chu Feng roared angrily, his figure flickered and once again charged towards a middle-aged man.

The middle-aged man had reacted in advance and swung his heavy sword down, but Chu Feng's Xuanqing Sword clashed with it, easily sending the heavy sword flying away.

At the Fifth Layer of the Bone Tempering Realm, Chu Feng already had the strength to fight against a martial practitioner at the Eighth Layer. Now, with his breakthrough, in Chu Feng's eyes, these middle-aged men were already dead men.

Hiss!

Another sword fell, representing the death of another middle-aged man.

In an instant, two middle-aged men had died under Chu Feng's sword. At the moment Chu Feng attacked, he also noticed a green pouch around the waist of one of the middle-aged men.

A storage pouch.

This pouch could hold one cubic item, and it was considered a rare possession even in Linwu City.

In the Lin Clan, only a few elders had them. These middle-aged men, being graduates of the Martial Victory Academy, were all quite wealthy.

Chu Feng did not hold back either. After killing the middle-aged man, he took the storage pouch and immediately rushed towards another middle-aged man.

Within ten breaths.

All eight middle-aged men had died under Chu Feng's sword. At the same time, Chu Feng now had nine storage pouches around his waist.

"You are the last one."

Chu Feng raised his head and looked at the young hall master.

All this had been incited by the young hall master's greed. He had just planned to kill Chu Feng and extract his soul. This time, Chu Feng would definitely not let him go.

"Escape!"

Chu Feng saw the murderous intent in the eyes of the junior hall master. He reacted quickly, activating his body technique and fleeing into the forest. However, the junior hall master's cultivation was only at the seventh level of the Bone Tempering Realm, and his body technique couldn't compare with Chu Feng's elusive Shadow Body technique.

In just an instant, Chu Feng caught up to him, grabbed his clothing, and threw him to the ground.

Puh!

A mouthful of blood spewed out from the junior hall master's mouth.

"I am from the Martial Victory Academy! I am a disciple of the Martial Victory Academy, you can't kill me!" The junior hall master shouted loudly, looking at Chu Feng on the ground.

"Those servants were just worthless. If they died, they died! But I am an inner disciple of the Martial Victory Academy. If I were to die, you can expect the retaliation from the Academy!"

The name "Martial Victory Academy" held supreme significance in the Martial Victory Kingdom. Especially for inner disciples, they were the elites of the Academy. If anyone killed an inner disciple of the Academy, they would undoubtedly be hunted down by the Academy.

Realizing this, the junior hall master hastily spoke, believing that since Chu Feng now knew his identity, he would not dare to kill him.

"Oh?" Chu Feng looked at the junior hall master with interest but remained silent. He was thinking, how could there be such a foolish person?

Chu Feng had already incurred a great feud with this junior hall master today by killing the nine middle-aged men. Moreover, he didn't want to expose the secrets of his sword technique and body technique. The people of the Lin family had little knowledge and wouldn't understand their value even if they saw them. However, this junior hall master was from the Martial Victory Academy and could naturally recognize their profound meaning.

If Chu Feng spared the junior hall master today and let him go, he would only be waiting for the junior hall master to return with others to deal with him.

Seeing that Chu Feng remained silent, the junior hall master felt more relieved. He thought that after hearing the name of the Martial Victory Academy, Chu Feng wouldn't dare to make a move. This caused the greed in the junior hall master's heart, which had just subsided, to rise again.

"Kid, let me tell you, not only am I an inner disciple of the Martial Victory Academy, but my father is also the head of the Martial Flame Hall in the Academy. His status in the Martial Victory Academy is high." The junior hall master continued to speak, his words carrying a hint of threat.

"What happened today, I can overlook it, and I can even let you enter the Martial Victory Academy to become a disciple. As long as you hand over your sword technique and body technique, I can guarantee that today's matter will not be held against you. With your talent, I will report it to the Academy when I return, and you will be able to join."

As the junior hall master spoke, he coldly schemed in his heart. He had thought that there would be no danger when he came to the Barbarian Mountain Range. He had only brought a few servants with him, but unexpectedly encountered Chu Feng. If he waited until he returned to the Martial Victory Academy, he would be surrounded by numerous experts, and Chu Feng would be at his mercy. He could do whatever he wanted to him, seeking revenge for today's humiliation.

He hadn't finished thinking, when he saw that Chu Feng's gaze had changed. Chu Feng shook his head and looked towards the junior hall master.

"I didn't expect that there would be someone so foolish in the Martial Victory Academy."

Almost at the same time, Chu Feng's sword descended and stabbed towards the junior hall master's chest.

Bang!

The sword didn't pierce through the junior hall master's chest as Chu Feng had expected. Instead, a barrier suddenly appeared on the junior hall master's body.