Chapter 25: The Amulet for Protection

In the neck of the young hall master hung a jade token.

At this moment, the jade token slowly released its spiritual power, condensing into a barrier, blocking Chu Feng's sword.

"This... is a protective jade token?" Chu Feng's brows furrowed as he saw the jade token.

This protective jade token was an extremely special spiritual weapon, with a minimum grade of a Profound Rank.

It was created by injecting spiritual power into high-grade spirit jade, usually given to young talents of prestigious families by their elders for protection.

The barrier formed by this protective jade token could last for several hours, and only a Martial Body Realm cultivator could break it.

Chu Feng didn't expect that the young hall master had a protective jade token on him.

"Kid, you can't kill me today!" The young hall master sneered as he saw the barrier.

"When this protective jade token is activated, my father will definitely know that I'm in danger. 

By the time the disciples of my Martial Flame Hall arrive, it will be your time to die!"

"Don't worry, I won't let you die so easily! I will extract your soul and let you die slowly!"

"I can only retreat for now." Chu Feng glanced at the young hall master and knew that there was no opportunity this time.

The young hall master was right. This protective jade token contained the spiritual power of a high-level cultivator. Once activated, the cultivator would definitely sense the danger.

Staying here would be extremely dangerous, so Chu Feng had no choice but to retreat.

Chu Feng didn't hesitate at all. He swiftly ran towards the depths of the Barbaric Mountain Range.

"I missed an opportunity, but the Barbaric Mountain Range is vast. Even if the disciples of the Martial Saint Academy come, it will take them a while to find me." Chu Feng thought to himself.

The young hall master should still be unaware of Chu Feng's true identity, which could buy him some time.

"As long as I have some time, even if it's not just the Martial Flame Hall, I can fight against the Martial Saint Academy with my strength." Chu Feng said to himself, running towards the depths of the Barbaric Mountain Range once again.

With his breakthrough to the 8th level of the Bone Tempering Realm and the opening of the fourth Spirit Vein, Chu Feng was confident in his ability to fight against Martial Body Realm demonic beasts.

"I must quickly improve my strength!" Chu Feng said to himself.

With the influence of the Martial Saint Academy, it wouldn't take long to find out Chu Feng's identity. Before his identity was exposed, he had to improve his strength as much as possible.

Along the way, Chu Feng encountered several Bone Tempering Realm level 8 or 9 demonic beasts, all of which were killed by him.

Their demonic cores were collected and stored in his storage bag.

"These middle-aged men from the Martial Saint Academy may be servants, but they are all extremely wealthy." Chu Feng shook his head.

The disparity was too great. These middle-aged men were not even true disciples of the Martial Saint Academy, yet their assets surpassed some inner disciples of the Lin Family.

Compared to the Martial Saint Academy, not even a thousand or ten thousand Lin Families would be able to rival it.

This time, Chu Feng made a big fortune.

"With these Qi Gathering Pills, I won't be lacking in medicines in the Barbaric Mountain Range anymore." Chu Feng smiled.

These people from the Martial Saint Academy had given Chu Feng a great gift. His original supply of medicines had already run out, but now it was completely replenished.

"Let's go, continue hunting demonic beasts!" Chu Feng's mind was determined as he ventured out once again.

With these Qi Gathering Pills, Chu Feng didn't have to spend time recovering spiritual power. As long as he was lacking, he could directly refine a few pills to replenish his spiritual power inside his body.

His cultivation efficiency was more than doubled compared to before.

"Roar!!!" Just as Chu Feng stepped out of the cave, a loud roar suddenly came from the dense forest.

"What kind of demonic beast's roar is this!" Chu Feng's head throbbed as he heard the roar. He immediately activated his Shadow Form Technique and cautiously traversed through the dense forest.

Beyond the forest was a cliff, under which stood a giant bear, standing tall at five or six meters tall.

The roar just now was exactly the sound it made.

"A Mountain Rock Savage Bear? Is it a Mountain Rock Savage Bear that has already reached the Martial Body Realm?" As Chu Feng saw the bear, he said in surprise.

This Mountain Rock Savage Bear was one of the most difficult demonic beasts to deal with in the periphery of the Barbaric Mountain Range. Their bodies were huge and their strength was hundreds of times stronger than that of cultivators.

Especially this Mountain Rock Savage Bear, its strength was already at the Martial Body Realm. Even if four or five Martial Body Realm cultivators came, they might not be able to kill it.

"Someone actually wants to hunt this Mountain Rock Savage Bear?" Chu Feng's eyes flickered as he saw five figures standing around the bear, three men and two women, all looking young and not more than twenty years old.

Their strengths ranged from the 9th level of the Bone Tempering Realm to the pinnacle of the Bone Tempering Realm, and none of them had reached the Martial Body Realm.

Currently, these five people were at a disadvantage under the bear's attack. Two of them were already lightly injured.