Chapter 13: Infinite Sword Dance

After leaving the Wange Pavilion, Chu Feng returned directly to the courtyard of the Lin Mansion and entered his room, where he collapsed onto the bed.

"Activating the Sword Intent, it seems that this body is not completely familiar yet," Chu Feng felt as if his head was about to explode.

This was the result of forcibly activating the Sword Intent.

This body was not yet familiar with the Sword Intent. Although Chu Feng successfully forced the activation, it caused tremendous pain in his head.

However, when Chu Feng saw the green lightweight sword in his hand, he felt that even the pain had diminished quite a bit.

After a while, Chu Feng's pain subsided, and he sat up, looking at the dark blue sword with a smile on his face.

"I've made a big profit this time."

Chu Feng originally went to the Wange Pavilion to casually buy a lightweight sword.

However, when he saw the injuries on Xuan Jingtai, Chu Feng suddenly thought of a way to deceive him and ended up obtaining this dark blue sword for free.

"It's the technique of the Heavenly Sword Sect, I still remember it well," Chu Feng said with a smile.

Among the Swordmaster's collections, there were also techniques from the Heavenly Sword Sect. Chu Feng had seen them during his boring moments, so when he used the Sword Intent just now, he intentionally released a bit of the Heavenly Sword Sect's technique.

Sure enough, it shocked Xuan Jingtai.

Chu Feng understood the principle that a tall tree attracts the wind. Therefore, he deliberately pretended as if there was a powerful figure behind him.

Indeed, he managed to awe Xuan Jingtai.

"Three conditions, Xuan Jingtai is quite cunning," Chu Feng sneered.

Chu Feng was well-aware of Xuan Jingtai's intentions. Although he promised three conditions to Chu Feng, it was actually his way to get closer to the powerful figure behind Chu Feng.

However, since Xuan Jingtai had taken the initiative to come, Chu Feng did not refuse either. A God Sea Realm or even a Wind Mastery Realm expert, Chu Feng needed that kind of relationship.

With Xuan Jingtai's three favors, it would not be easy for others to deal with Chu Feng in Linwu City.

In terms of strength, Xuan Jingtai was easily among the top three in Linwu City, not to mention that he had the powerful backing of the Heavenly Sword Sect.

It was not something that this remote Linwu City dared to offend.

"This dark blue sword suits me well," Chu Feng muttered while looking at the sword.

Chu Feng chose the lightweight sword after careful consideration.

If he chose a heavy sword, Chu Feng's current strength would not be enough to truly utilize the swordsmanship. After all, this body was still too weak.

The lightweight sword, although lacking in power, was just right for Chu Feng to display his most confident swordsmanship.

With one sword technique perfected, fighting against higher-level opponents would not be a difficult task.

Chu Feng was unrivaled in the realm of swordsmanship in his past life, and he had already reached the pinnacle. In his mind, he had almost every top-tier sword technique in the world.

Chu Feng recalled his memories in his mind. With his current cultivation level, he couldn't even fully execute most sword techniques.

Suddenly, a shadow flashed through Chu Feng's mind.