Chapter 5: In Front of the Hall of Spiritual Medicine

In just one day, Chu Feng managed to open up two spiritual channels. If this were to be known, everyone would think that Chu Feng was a monster.To rely solely on one's own power to open up a spiritual channel is already extremely difficult, let alone opening up two within a day.

"This Rebirth Art of Broken Bones is truly deserving of its reputation as the top martial art technique," Chu Feng sighed in his heart. Only someone with a strong will like Chu Feng can cultivate this art to open up spiritual channels.

For ordinary spiritual masters, the countless times their spiritual channels are shattered and rebuilt would be enough to render them unconscious. Just a single fainting spell would be a dead end for them.

Because of this, there are very few people who can cultivate the Rebirth Art of Broken Bones.

In his previous life, Chu Feng had suffered countless pain and was unable to cultivate. This time, he finally had the opportunity to cultivate, so how could Chu Feng give up?

While opening up the second spiritual channel, Chu Feng also discovered that his physical strength had increased several times compared to before.

In terms of strength, it had increased by at least ten times.

"Triple Bone Tempering Realm," Chu Feng felt it and indeed, his realm had also reached the third level of the Bone Tempering Realm due to the opening of the spiritual channels.

Theoretically, thirty-five Bone Tempering Pills should be enough for a cultivator at the first level of the Bone Tempering Realm to reach the second level. However, this only applies to ordinary cultivators. For them, it is already extremely difficult to refine pills and absorb fifty percent of the spiritual energy within. But Chu Feng was able to absorb all of it without any loss, which is why he was able to rely on the thirty-five Bone Tempering Pills to immediately reach the third level of the Bone Tempering Realm.

Chu Feng stood up and activated the Shadow Phantom Technique. Instantly, there were three figures of Chu Feng in the room, two of which were illusionary figures created because of his speed.

Now that he had reached the third level of the Bone Tempering Realm, Chu Feng could finally activate the Shadow Phantom Technique. Although he could only create two illusionary figures and not reach the legendary level of creating millions of them, he was confident enough to deal with cultivators below the fifth level of the Bone Tempering Realm.

"Let's go out and practice," Chu Feng pushed open the door and looked at the night sky. His body moved rapidly in the courtyard, continuously condensing these illusions and becoming familiar with the Shadow Phantom Technique.

By the time Chu Feng rested, the sky had already brightened. Despite not sleeping all night, Chu Feng did not feel tired. On the contrary, he was extremely energetic. For cultivators, cultivation is more refreshing than sleep. Many martial arts experts are able to go without sleep for decades or even centuries, constantly cultivating their martial arts.

With the time of one night, Chu Feng finally became proficient in the Shadow Phantom Technique and cultivated it to a state of perfection.

Chu Feng, who was already a highly talented individual, was unable to activate his spiritual power in his previous life, so naturally, he couldn't cultivate. However, in just one night, Chu Feng comprehended and perfected the Shadow Phantom Technique.

With this, even though he was not strong enough to defeat a cultivator at the seventh level of the Bone Tempering Realm, he would still be able to stand undefeated.

"Today is the day for distributing salaries, isn't it?"

Chu Feng lowered his head in contemplation. Today was the middle of the month, the day when the Lin family distributed its monthly salary. Normally, Chu Feng's salary was handed to him by disciples from outside the Lin family, and by the time it reached his hands, it had already been deducted multiple times. At that time, Chu Feng would be angry but couldn't say anything, after all, he had no power - everything was just empty talk.

But this time was different. Chu Feng, who had already reached the third level of Bone Tempering, had already established his status among the disciples from outside the Lin family. 

This time, he should go and collect the salary himself.

A smile appeared on Chu Feng's lips and he strode towards the Lingyao Hall of the outer Lin family. This Lingyao Hall was where the monthly salary was distributed. For martial practitioners, the best salary was medicinal pills. Therefore, the disciples of the Lin family received different quantities of medicinal pills each month.

Walking among the disciples of the outer Lin family, many of them had already gotten up early to go and collect their medicinal pills. When they saw Chu Feng, they all showed a hint of curiosity in their eyes. Normally, Chu Feng never dared to collect the medicinal pills himself; it was always someone else leading the way. What was different this time?

Especially now that many people had noticed the change in Chu Feng's demeanor. The way he held his head high was completely different from before, as if he had completely transformed into another person.

"Could it be that Chu Feng really can cultivate now? Has he reached the Bone Tempering realm?" Some disciples from the outer Lin family whispered among each other. The news of Chu Feng defeating Cao Dahai had spread throughout the entire outer Lin family.

After all, Chu Feng was known as a waste that everyone knew. It was really surprising that he suddenly defeated Cao Dahai.

"But even if he has reached the Bone Tempering realm, so what? He's still a waste with only one spiritual vein," a disciple from the outer Lin family disdainfully said. A martial practitioner with only one spiritual vein was indeed no different from a waste. It would be difficult for them to reach the Body Tempering realm in their entire life. They were only slightly better off than ordinary people.

"Look, the kid is going to the Lingyao Hall to collect the medicinal pills. Let's go and see," a disciple from the outer Lin family laughed and said. He pulled several other disciples nearby and quickly walked towards the Lingyao Hall, intending to see Chu Feng's joke.

Chu Feng saw the mockery and disdain in the eyes of these people. However, he had no interest in dealing with these small-minded people one by one.

Defeating Cao Dahai was just the first step for Chu Feng. What he needed to do next was to become the master of the Lin family.

Early in the morning, the Lingyao Hall was already lined up with a long queue. However, only the disciples from the outer Lin family had to wait in line. Martial practitioners with some status in the outer Lin family did not need to wait in line; someone would automatically make way for them.

"Oh? Isn't this Steward Chu Feng? How rare to see you personally come to collect your medicinal pills," a voice that came at an inappropriate time sounded just as Chu Feng arrived at the entrance of the Lingyao Hall.

A man with several scars on his face was standing at the entrance of the Lingyao Hall, looking at Chu Feng with a mocking smile. It was the same man who had just mocked Chu Feng.

"Hmm?" Chu Feng raised his head and looked at the man.

This man's name was Lin Gou, a disciple from the outer Lin family. Although he had mediocre talent and was currently at the fourth level of Bone Tempering, he managed to earn favor with the vice steward of the outer Lin family by flattery and had some status in the outer Lin family.

Lin Gou had often targeted Chu Feng in the past, but at that time, Chu Feng's strength was weak and he couldn't stand up to Lin Gou.

A cold smile appeared on Chu Feng's lips. He had just cultivated the Phantom Shadow Technique to a small extent and needed someone to try it out. This Lin Gou had come to him on his own.