Chapter 4 Bar Encounter

Yixiu rushed to his residence very familiarly. As the manager of the sales department, the company arranged a pretty good apartment for him, and he could live in it as long as he didn't leave the company. ()

Standing at the door of his house, he didn't know if the company had taken the apartment, he took the spare key under the flower bed, inserted it into the lock hole, and turned the door to open it. After taking a general look inside, he found that the things inside were the same as when he left, but the sanitation was much cleaner than he imagined. It seemed that they hadn't been taken away yet, but he believed it would be soon. He closed the door and walked into the living room. When he saw his portrait quietly placed on the table, he almost couldn't stand still. Sure enough, he couldn't escape. Yixiu carefully touched his appearance, and finally couldn't hold back his tears. flowed down.

He is not sad because he is still alive, and he is crying because he really does not exist anymore. He has never been a lucky one. Sometimes he even feels that he has been forgotten by God. He has never met his parents. I remember that the head of the orphanage told him that he was placed in a At the door of the orphanage, he still couldn't open his eyes at that time.

So he often thinks, why give birth to him if he is not wanted, maybe Du Yixiu's life is destined to be a tragedy, but since God let him be reborn in this way, then my fate is up to me this time.

Du Yixiu took a last look at himself: "Goodbye, Du Yixiu!"

He turned around and left without nostalgia. He came here to prove one thing. Now that he knew it, there was no need to stay any longer. When Yixiu opened the door, he found that the door had already been opened.

Li Li was taken aback when she saw Ouyang Yixiu, isn't this the person she saw in the square just now? How did he get in?

Yixiu didn't expect to meet Li Li here, does she still live here? But it's none of his business anymore, because he is Ouyang Yixiu now, he doesn't want to take another look at Li Li, so he walks sideways from Li Li.

"Yixiu is that you? I just watched your performance, and your eyes are still as gentle as before, do you know? I never believed that you, who have always been so strong, would leave without saying goodbye. Li Li With tears in her eyes, she turned around and looked at Ouyang Yixiu who was about to leave."

Yixiu stopped and looked at Li Li who was raining pear blossoms and suddenly felt sick: "I am Yixiu, but I am Ouyang Yixiu, isn't your so-called Yixiu there?" Yixiu pointed at Du Yixiu Then he looked at Li Li with some sarcasm: "I really don't know if Du Yixiu is blind? How could he like a woman who is easygoing like you? As a friend, I really feel sad for him." Only one Xiu knew that he was speaking for himself.

Li Li sat on the ground bald, her pretty face was a little pale at the moment: "I'm sorry for him, he loves me so much, but I don't know how to cherish him so much, I'm so cheap, because I can sell my body for so little money, But do you know? I am really afraid of being poor, and I don’t want to live the days when I was young, so I vowed to live a rich life when I grow up, but I really regret it now, that man doesn’t want me anymore, I know it’s what I deserve, and I’m to blame, but I really want to fix it now!” Li Li wanted to mutter to herself at the end.

Yixiu ignored Li Li and left, but all he could think of was Li Li's words of betraying her desire for money. In his opinion, she betrayed not only her desire but also his sincerity.

Now think about it, Li Li never believed that she could make her live a good life, and she never paid attention to her own efforts.

Sitting on the bar counter, Yixiu ignored everyone's accusations, and just drank one after another. He rarely drank, and he felt that the surroundings were floating after a few drinks. What he wants is this kind of effect. If you don't get drunk after drinking, what's the use of drinking?

Leaving his seat, he swayed to the bathroom, but he didn't know how attractive he looked at the moment, his face was flushed red from drunkenness, his blurred eyes narrowed slightly, his delicate chin was untied due to some heat. The button reveals the sexy collarbone, and the small mouth that opens and closes makes people want to kiss it.

A slightly fat middle-aged man looked at Yixiu greedily. He was one of the people who just struck up a conversation. Although he was rejected, he felt that his opportunity had come now, so he quietly followed him.

At this time, Yixiu was so drunk that he couldn't tell the difference between southeast and northwest. Suddenly, a mother staggered under his feet and almost fell down. At this time, the middle-aged man pretended to help him up quickly. When I was paying attention, I secretly touched Xia Xiu's upturned buttocks.

But Yanxi, who just came out of the bathroom, didn't see all of this. He didn't expect to meet Yixiu here. Seeing Yixiu, who was drunk, didn't know what happened just now, he was a little annoyed, especially when he saw Seeing Yixiu's seductive appearance when he was drunk, he has an urge to hide people. Thinking of this, Yanxi directly pulled Yixiu from the opponent's arms with a stride.

And the middle-aged man was very happy, but when he saw that the person in his arms was snatched away, he looked at Yanxi with some displeasure: "I said, little brother, there is a first-come-first-served approach to everything, this person is my first." I like it, if you like it, I can give it to you next time, how about it?" The middle-aged man wanted to get angry at first, but he knew that the other party was not an ordinary person when he saw the other party's clothes, and he didn't want to offend the other party for a man , but he did not know that he had been offended.

Yanxi ignored the man, took out his mobile phone and dialed a number: "I don't care what you are doing now, just come to the bathroom right now." Xi hung up the phone without waiting for the other party to speak.

The middle-aged man was wondering who he was calling, but when he thought that he was not a vegetarian, he straightened up again.

Not long after, an elegant-looking young man walked over in a hurry: "I said Xi, don't you know that I'm busy? You hung up the phone without letting me say anything," Xu Zeen looked at Xi with some complaints, but looked Seeing Xi's eyes getting colder and colder, he shut his mouth obediently, because he knew that Xi was very angry now, who provoked him? However, he looked curiously at the origin of this man who was more beautiful than a woman. He didn't ignore Xi Huan's hand on his eyes, could it be a woman?

"He touched my things, I want his right hand." Xi's voice seemed to come from Shura from hell.

Xu Zeen, who came back to his senses, nodded. He didn't ask why, because he knew that Xi never needed a reason for doing things.

"Hey, you guys can't do this. Do you know who I am? I'm the boss of Haitian Group. If you let me go now, I can promise to let the past go." The middle-aged man panicked when he heard that the other party was coming for real. He thought that the other party would be jealous if he reported his family name, after all, his family still had a certain status in the city, but he was wrong.

"Haitian Group? Ze, I don't want to hear this name tomorrow." After Xi finished speaking, he helped Yixiu to leave, because he knew that Ze would take care of it.

"No problem." Xu Zeen licked the corner of his mouth bloodthirstyly, he is the best at this kind of thing.

In the end, Jiang Hai's right hand was interrupted, and other places also failed. When he learned that his company had closed down, he passed out directly the next day.

Xi found a box with a relatively quiet surrounding, and put Yixiu on the sofa. He sat next to Yixiu, looking at each other quietly. Suddenly, Yixiu opened his beautiful eyes and began to cry like a child. : "I love you so much, but you are with others for money."

Although Yixiu spoke intermittently, Xie could still hear it. When he thought that the other party had someone he liked, he had an urge to kill.

Looking annoyed at Yixiu who was still chattering, without even thinking about it, he directly blocked the other's lips with his lips, but the taste was more delicious than he imagined, and he couldn't help deepening the kiss.

And Yixiu's voice was drowned out by the sudden kiss, until he was almost out of breath, Xie let him go, looked at the brother who had raised his head, and then looked at Yixiu who had fallen asleep : "Hey, forget it, I will let you go this time, and get back twice as much next time."

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com