Chapter 72 The Intertwining of Love and Hate

"Husband, is there any news about our biological son?" Zhou Hui couldn't wait to ask when the two came to the roof of the hospital.

Looking at his wife's eager eyes, Yu Zhen didn't know what to say next.

She didn't see her husband talking for a while, Zhou Hui became anxious: "You are talking, are you trying to kill me?"

"My wife, I hope you can calm down a little after I say it." Yu Zhen looked at his wife seriously, the answer to this matter was too heavy.

But after hearing her husband's words, Zhou Hui could no longer calm down, and her uneasy premonition became stronger and stronger: "Say it, I'm prepared."

"The secretary called me this morning and said that he had found out what happened back then. Wife, do you remember that there was another person in your delivery room that day?"

Listening to her husband's question, Zhou Hui thought about it seriously: "There was indeed another woman who gave birth that day in the delivery room, and we were all in the same ward after giving birth. It's just strange that she didn't have any relatives around her when she gave birth. I asked her about your family that day? The other party didn’t answer, and she left the hospital with the child that night.” Speaking of the child, Zhou Hui was shocked because she suddenly found that her son looked a little like that woman. resemblance.

"My wife, you should have thought about it. In fact, our son is her child. The secretary said that her man abandoned her. She was pregnant at the time. Later, her family found out and asked her to abort the child. She disagreed, so she did not agree. She severed ties with her family until the day she gave birth to a child, she saw that our family was good, so she swapped her child with our son."

"How can she be so selfish? That's her own son, won't she miss it? What about our son?" Zhou Hui wanted to know the most at this time.

"Our son was sent to the orphanage by her." Yu Zhen felt distressed when he said this. His own son turned out to be an orphan without parents.

Some can't accept her husband's words: "Why is that woman so cruel, she is still a newborn baby! Husband, let's go and bring our son back. He has suffered so much, and I will definitely not let him suffer any more in the future." I'm sorry."

But when he heard his wife's words, no matter how strong a man was, he couldn't help but shed tears. Looking at her husband's state at this moment, Zhou Hui looked at her husband with some anxiety. When did his man shed tears?

"My wife, our son is no longer here." When he finished speaking, he was sobbing. Now he is just a father who lost his own son.

What her husband said made Zhou Hui feel dizzy: "Husband, this joke is not funny at all, tell me it's not true, right?" Zhou Hui's voice trembled extremely, that was her biological son whom she had only met once, God Why treat her like this.

"Our son was killed by a car while trying to save a child." Yu Zhen calmed down and explained the cause of his son's death.

Hearing the cause of her son's death, Zhou Hui's face was disastrous: "Why is my son so stupid? It's all because of that woman. Why is she so cruel? I treat her son so cruelly, but she treats my son so cruelly. If it wasn't for her, my son would be so cruel." How could the son die?" At this moment Zhou Hui hated that woman very much.

"Wife, that woman is already dead. She jumped into the sea and committed suicide after sending her son to the orphanage." Yu Zhen felt that she was several years old.

"Ah, my son." Zhou Hui couldn't bear it and yelled, why, why is God so cruel, her own son stayed in the orphanage for so long, but she gave all her love to her enemy Her son, now she can't even see the last face, that is her own son who was conceived in October.