Chapter 75 The Last Extra Story

"Let us invite these two happy new couples to make a grand debut." In a foreign church, Yixiu, Xi, Jin and Churui walked towards the lobby together. After today, they will become husband and wife forever up.

When the four people successfully exchanged rings, the godfather sincerely wished the two couples to be married and to live happily ever after. Everyone also applauded sincerely. Although there were not many people coming, it was enough for them. Because there are people they care about most.

"Xi, will we never be separated again?" Wan Yixiu leaned his head on Xi's shoulder, and couldn't believe that they were married like this.

Hearing Yixiu's words, Xi turned his head and looked at Yixiu: "Fool, even if you want to leave me, I won't allow it, I will haunt you to death."

Yixiu also looked up at the smiling Xie: "I will not leave you, so we will be together forever." After saying this, he kissed Xie's lips fiercely, and finally Xie turned passive into active , the whole room was filled with crimson. . . . . .

"Jin, when did you start liking me?" Chu Rui, who was also lying down, looked at the gentle Jin suspiciously.

"I fell in love with you from the first sight. At that time, I thought you were an angel, and I wanted to protect the angel for the rest of my life. Now my angel finally belongs to me. I will take care of you for the rest of my life, okay?"

But Chu Rui shook his head like a rattle after listening to Jin's words. Just when Jin was a little uneasy: "I don't want you to take care of me for the rest of my life, I want you to take care of me for the rest of my life. God let me live again just to make me rely on you." I love you, so we will be together in the next life and the next."

"Okay, then we have agreed to be together forever and ever." After finishing speaking, Jin raised her little finger like a child.

Chu Rui looked at it for a while, then hooked his little finger up: "Hanging on the hook is not allowed to change from generation to generation. Whoever changes is a puppy."

When Chu Rui was laughing at the child's behavior, he found that Jin had been staring at him, and couldn't help but blushed. As if Jin didn't see it, he slowly lowered his head and kissed Chu Rui's red lips. Tightly entangled together, their hearts and bodies completely merged together.

The next day, the big newspapers were all reporting that the Yixiu superstar and the Yan Group, and the Yu Group secretly married another man who looked equally good abroad. While everyone regrets not being there, I sincerely wish the two couples happiness forever.

Yes, this is today three years later. Yixiu has changed from a popular star to a superstar, and is also the most influential star. His fans have reached an astonishing number of more than one billion, but there is an upward trend every day. This is As a result of his hard work, after his contract with Nigel expired and he added a three-year contract, after today he is no longer an artist of Nigel’s company, he does not have Jinxi’s company, But he is already preparing to open a studio, and he believes that there will be rumors about it.

"Dad, why do I have two dads?" A beautiful three-year-old boy looked at Yixiu innocently.

"Because you already have two fathers. If you want a mother, then you can call your eldest father your mother. He will be very happy."

Hearing the conversation between these two live treasures, made Xi blush. He wondered if it was a mistake to adopt this little guy?

"Can I call you mom?" The little boy looked at Yixiu happily, then turned his head to stare at Xi happily, and kept calling mom.

Seeing the little guy's performance, Yixiu looked at Xie with some pride, not to mention how happy he was. In the end, Xixiu hugged Yixiu with a dark face, and walked directly to the bedroom. He must teach this spoof a lesson today. people.

Only this little guy is still wondering why mom is holding daddy? In fact, this little guy was adopted by Yixiu from the orphanage where he had been staying before a few days after his marriage. Like him, this little guy was thrown into the orphanage when he was born. Looking at people with the same fate as himself, That's why Yixiu chose this little guy who was only a few days old without hesitation. Later, he paid for a new orphanage with a bigger environment and a better environment. Even without parents, he still hopes that these children can grow up happily. .

In the later days, he, Xi and Chu Rui would often visit them in the orphanage, and they believed that these children would grow up happily and healthily.

"Ah, what are you going to do?" Yixiu, who was thrown in the bed, looked at the angry Xi with some horror, and he knew that the joke was too big.

"Hmph, you'll know what you're doing later. Today I'll let you see who is the father and who is the mother." The abused Yixiu was the only sound in the room begging for mercy.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com