Chapter 38 Targeted

"Boss, I've already found out. This matter has nothing to do with Ouyang Yixiu. It was planned by Wei Xunxun. The doctor has already been bribed by her." Jin sat in the office, listening to the secretary's report.

"Okay, then you can quickly post these evidences online." Jin looked at the secretary happily, and was very satisfied with this answer.

"Well, that's what I'll do." The secretary went out after speaking.

The matter of Yixiu has been spreading wildly on the Internet, and there is no intention to stop it. People from both parties scold me and scold you. Suddenly, a new report on the Internet attracts everyone: "It says that Wei Delete The reason why she fainted was because she had a fear of heights, and the doctor's examination results showed that Wei Xunxuan bribed the doctor earlier, this matter has nothing to do with Yixiu, Yixiu is the biggest victim of the whole thing." Below the text There are also photos of Wei censor meeting the doctor, and the doctor took the things wrapped in white paper from Wei censor's hand. The report below indicates that it is the exclusive report of the Jinshi Group.

Everyone read this report, only to realize that they had misunderstood Yixiu. They were deceived by Wei Xunxuan. Everyone began to insult Wei Xunxuan, saying why she was so shameless. Their misunderstanding of Yixiu was so deep, when they thought of their misunderstanding of Yixiu, they wished to tear Wei Xunxuan into pieces.

Wei Zenzai was sitting in the sickbed and playing with her laptop. The news that popped up suddenly made her furious. Seeing that the comments below were full of accusations and abuse against herself, she was so angry that she wanted to kill someone. Who did it? ? After she calmed down, she realized that it was the report issued by the Jinshi Group. She knew the Jinshi Group, and also knew the current chairman of the Jinshi Group. She didn't expect that it was her who ruined her own good deeds. If that is the case, don't blame it You are welcome.

Thinking of this, she took out her mobile phone and made a call, then hung up the phone. Wei Zenzai looked at the front with sinister eyes, with a conspiratorial and weird smile on his mouth.

Just when everyone was furious at Wei Zenzaun and asked her to give an explanation, another report soon appeared, which read: "Private life* of a popular celebrity, and the chairman of the Jin Group actually had an affair. Together. Is the report that the Jin Group just clarified for Yixiu true or false?" Below is a high-definition photo of Yixiu hugging Jin tightly, with Jin's head lying on Yixiu's shoulders, and a photo of the two of them getting into the car .

Everyone who saw the photo began to doubt the report just now. If Yixiu had an affair with the chairman of the Jin Group, the credibility of the report would be greatly reduced. Why did the entertainment company not clarify for Yixiu, but others The group clarified for him.

Everyone said that they didn't know which side to believe. At this time, Wei Zenzai's live broadcast video appeared again. Wei Zenzai looked at my camera with an ugly face, his eyes looked tired, but he still smiled at everyone: "Everyone Okay, I’m Wei Zenzai, I watched today’s video, and I didn’t know that the photo of me meeting Dr. Lin would be taken, but what I want to explain to you is that I didn’t bribe Dr. Lin, we didn’t I don’t know each other, but I just happened to bump into it. Dr. Lin rushed past me and accidentally touched something on my body and fell off. I was just kind enough to help Dr. Lin pick it up. I didn’t expect to be photographed. Come down." Speaking of this, Wei Shuan bowed his head sadly, then took a breath and continued: "I have a fear of heights, but I went abroad a while ago and stayed for several months. In fact, I just wanted to Cured my fear of heights, the good news is that I am cured, so I will come back. People around me know about this, if you don’t believe it, you can ask them. But I really didn’t expect this to happen Please don't blame Yixiu for such a big disturbance, I believe he did it unintentionally, so please." Wei Zenzai looked at everyone sincerely.