Chapter 54 Jin's Confession

Yixiu went home at night in Lu Jing's car. The two had nothing to say. Now that they thought about it, they were just talking about work. Now that they are not partners, they couldn't find a topic. Yixiu got out of the car and looked at it. Looking at the leaving vehicle, he didn't know when the next meeting would be, and they couldn't meet frequently anymore, after all, they each had their own partners.

Lying in bed, Yixiu couldn't fall asleep, thinking about what Lu Jing said in his mind, he is really confused now, whether all this has something to do with his father, and whether his amnesia is real, he is very Want to know, but he will not take the initiative to find him, because he has no courage to face him anymore.

And he didn't know that Jin was also unable to sleep. At this moment, Jin was lying on the bed with her eyes open, thinking about all the past. Today's Yixiu is so glamorous, he is really afraid that he will go further and further with Yixiu. Yuan, the most important thing is that he knew Xie came back a month ago, so he came back so inexplicably, he didn't want to ask about Yixiu, because he didn't want Yixiu to be entangled with Xie again, but now Yixiu is back , he actually knows that Yixiu has been unable to let go of this matter, and he still has that person's place in his heart, but he can't say anything. I'm afraid only he knows this bitter taste!

Now he is really scared, afraid that Yixiu will be with Xi again, then he will really have nothing, maybe he is too cowardly, I guess he is the only one in this world who is so stupid, who has loved someone for so long but can't Dare to show it, just like Xie said, if you love someone but dare not say it, then what's the point of loving? Thinking of this, Jin's eyes dimmed, maybe he couldn't wait any longer, he believed that even if he continued to wait, Yixiu would still not have his own place in his heart, so let himself take the initiative, even if he really failed, That's hundreds of times better than the pain of being in love alone. At least Yixiu knows that he loves him. Even if he doesn't agree, then he will continue to work hard. One day Yixiu will fall in love with himself. Maybe it was because Jin's thoughts were too good, and she fell asleep without knowing it.

Yixiu, who was eating breakfast, heard his phone ring, poured down the milk in his hand, picked up the phone and saw it was Jin: "Hey, what's the matter with Jin calling so early?"

"Do you have time at five o'clock this afternoon? I have something to tell you." Jin who woke up in the morning planned to confess his love to Yixiu today, and he really didn't want to wait any longer.

Thinking that there are still a few days left before his autograph session, Yixiu replied to Jin's words without even thinking about it: "If I have time, I'll be there at five o'clock."

Hearing Yixiu's answer, Jin's tone was very pleasant: "Okay, remember to see you at five o'clock." After hanging up the phone, he was thinking about what he should arrange on the spot. After all, this was the first time he confessed to Yixiu. He remembered that his best friend said that if he wanted to confess his love, he should go to the seaside, that is the most romantic place to confess, and finally asked which beauty he liked, but he just ignored it, not knowing that when the other party knew that he liked a man What expression will it be, he will say it but now is not the time.

Today's weather is very comfortable, as long as you wear a thin coat, Yixiu dressed casually, took a taxi and went directly to the beach, but the car couldn't get in, he had to walk a short distance, when he was not far from the beach When he looked at everything in front of him, he stopped, and saw a sea of ​​flowers in front of him. The flowers were deliberately arranged in a big heart shape, and in the middle were paintings of various colors to form a few large characters: "Yixiu, let's date!" This is not enough, there are many painting shelves next to the flowers, and there are many portraits of myself on them, all of which are drawn one by one, many of which are when I smile Each painting also wrote different words: "Your smile is the most beautiful in the world. I am very happy to see you happy. I really like you. When you are here, you are everything, You are not here, everything is you..." The seaside was covered with the reflection of the morning glow, and Jin slowly appeared in front of Yixiu's eyes, and the peripheral vision of the colorful glow stretched his figure very long.