Chapter 46 Authorities Are Confused, But Bystanders Are Clear

Because Yamaner's accident caused everyone to end their day's work early, Nigel, as the director, had to go to the hospital. This is his inescapable responsibility. If something happens, someone will be responsible, and the most unlucky thing is indeed the staff who set the blasting time. After the accident, he has been taken by the police to the police station for tea.

"Based on Yamaner's current situation, can he return to the film crew?" Yixiu sat in the car and looked at Busnock who was driving, because of the working relationship, Busnock finally picked up Yixiu.

"Impossible, even if he was injured because of work, judging from his current situation, he can't return to the crew. I'm afraid he will fade out of the showbiz." The reason is that the injury is serious and cannot appear in everyone's sight with a normal appearance, and it can only be ruthlessly eliminated. This is the reality of society, because it is also the era of looking good, it doesn't matter if you don't look good, because you can fix it, But everyone knows that there is no hospital that can make your skin intact after being burned by fire.

Hearing this, Yixiu was silent. He felt that the price was too heavy. Not only would he lose his good looks, but he would also lose the career he loved. He seemed to be able to think of Yaman's collapsed expression when he woke up.

"Don't think too much about it. After all, this kind of thing is relatively rare. When he encounters it, he can only blame his fate. You can't blame others. You should take care of yourself, so you don't have to worry about other people's affairs." Not Bu Snooker is ruthless, but he has looked down on all this earlier. He understands the principle of the weak and the strong. There are too many people eliminated by this society, and there are not many more than him.

Knowing Busnock's character, Yixiu didn't bother with him. He already knew that the other party only cared about what he cared about, and he never asked about others. I would like to talk to myself more.

"You should familiarize yourself with the script when you go back. The boss will continue to work tomorrow. Remember to go to bed early at night." He is too familiar with his boss. As far as filming is concerned, he is simply a workaholic. Not willing to delay for a minute.

As soon as Yixiu got out of the car, he heard Busnock's words and nodded resignedly. It seemed that he was really going to bed early, but he received a call from Jinlai as soon as he arrived at his place of residence: "Hello."

"Well, what is Yixiu doing? Did it bother you?" Jin was worried that Yixiu was filming now.

"No, I just came back. Today, the production crew had some problems, so we called it a day." Yixiu found a comfortable place on the sofa and lay down.

"What's going on, that your director is willing to let you guys call it quits so early?" Jin had heard Yixiu say that the middle-aged man he had met once was terrible at work, but he really I didn't expect that he, who seemed to be polite to others, would be a workaholic, and he would bring his subordinates to suffer with him.

Seeing Jin asking, Yixiu told Jin what happened today, and after hearing what Yixiu said, Jin asked Yixiu a little nervously: "It's so dangerous, so nothing happened to you, why don't we stop filming. "Although he knew that Yixiu would not agree, he still couldn't help asking.

"How can this be done? We are almost at the end. If we don't shoot at this time, all previous efforts will be wasted? Isn't Yamaner's injury in vain, so no matter what, we must let him have a perfect ending." Yixiu is not at all I agree with Jinde's opinion, even though I know that the other party is worried about me.

Yixiu's words were within his expectations, and he was not trying to persuade him: "Then you must pay attention to safety, and if you find something wrong, you must speak up. Have you ever seen it before? Visit the class when you have time."