Chapter 63 Meeting

After listening to what Yixiu said, Jack was almost angry: "You are not only stupid, you are so stupid, you have to understand that Hee Ta loves you, the one who lost his memory because of you, and finally remembered because of you Speaking of everyone, how much does he have to love you? If you do this, it will only cause pain for both of them. Besides, that bad woman Wei Shanshan, you can't bear to live with him. Why can't you be selfish? I have to let Xi have an accident again for my own sake. Isn’t there an accident yet? How do you know that an accident will happen? I think it’s a real accident when you’re with Wei Shanshan, and you don’t care what his parents do Think about it, you want to live with Xi for the rest of your life, not his parents, if he loves you, he will definitely stand by your side, I hope you think about it carefully, and don’t regret it for the rest of your life.” This is what Jack said in his life The longest sentence is that although he doesn't understand the relationship between men, he only knows that they should be together if they are in love. There is nothing in this world that cannot be resolved.

Jack's words made Yixiu silent. He always thought that what he did was right. Did he really do something wrong? He has questioned himself countless times about this question, but he has not found the answer. He hopes that Xi can be happy, but he has forgotten that Xi still loves him. Will he be happy when he marries someone who does not love each other?

Knowing what he said made Yixiu shake: "In fact, love is really not that complicated, but you think it is too complicated. Life is only this life. Do you think there may be a next life that you regret?"

Yes, he is already very lucky. He has lived one more time than others. This is already a great gift from God. At this moment, he is always thinking about the words Xie said before he left: "I will give you the last One chance, if you come on the wedding day, I will definitely choose you." Just a few short words, after all, contain the love of many people.

Pushing away all the announcements of these two days, Yixiu accompanied Jack to visit many interesting places around here, standing in front of Jack who had returned to China, and left a sentence before leaving: "Yixiu is in my eyes. You have always been a brave person here, and for future happiness, I hope you will be brave this time as well."

Yixiu, who was lying in the bed, kept thinking about this sentence, should you be brave?

Jin, who came to work early in the morning, parked his car and walked to the company as usual, but when he saw the back standing at the door of his company that day, he trembled unconsciously. This back is so familiar, could it be him? ? Some cautiously walked over, he didn't dare to make a sound, for fear that this was just an unawakened dream.

Missing her mother Yu Lai and Yu Qiang, Chu Rui decided to come to Jin's company early, maybe she could meet Jin who was working, who was standing at the gate a little bored at the moment.

"Yixiu is that you?" Jin approached Chu Rui with a trace of unspeakable nervousness, his eyes fixed on Chu Rui's back.

When Chu Rui heard this name, he obviously paused. He was too familiar with this name, but it had been a long time since he heard someone call him Yixiu. He was also too familiar with this voice. He didn't understand how Jin would Knowing that he was Yixiu, or not calling himself at all, he stood like this until Jin walked in front of him, and he felt the violent beating of his heart.

When he came in front of Chu Rui, when he saw Chu Rui for the first time, he tightly locked the eyes of the other party. Even though he had changed his appearance and turned into a completely different person, he still saw Chu Rui with just one glance. Recognizing that this is his Yixiu, the Yixiu who has already left, his Yixiu really came back, and he couldn't help but hug the person in front of him tightly, for fear that if he let go, he would Gone: "Yixiu is really you, do you know that I miss you very much?"