Chapter 71 Still Doesn't Match

When he came to the hospital, Chu Rui saw that Jin, who hadn't seen him in just a few days, lost a lot of weight, and looked at the person who hadn't woken up distressedly: "Auntie, what's wrong with Jin? Why does she look so pale?"

Thinking of her son's illness, Zhou Hui felt sad for a while. It was their parents' negligence: "The doctor said that he is in the middle stage of leukemia and needs a bone marrow transplant."

"Then do it, why are you waiting here?" Chu Rui didn't expect Jin to get such a serious illness, why didn't he find out for so long, and he was extremely annoyed when he found out.

"Oh, we also want to do it right away, but we haven't found a matching bone marrow yet, so..." She didn't go on with the next words, if the son was her own, the son wouldn't have to suffer so much.

Knowing what Auntie meant, Chu Rui said without thinking: "Auntie, then I'll go for the test too, maybe mine is okay, isn't there a lot of strangers in this world who can match?"

I didn't expect that the other party would do this for their son, and they didn't hesitate. Now that I think about it, I really shouldn't have opposed them so much: "My son, if you have such a heart, Auntie is very happy, but how can I trouble you? "

"It's okay, Auntie. This is what I want. In fact, I don't want to be full of you. Jin and I really love each other. It's really sad to see him like this. If my bone marrow can really match Jin, then I believe this It must have been arranged by God so that we are really together. Chu Rui stood beside Jin's bed and looked at Jin happily.

Listening to Chu Rui's words, Zhou Hui gently wiped away her tears. She finally understood why her son loved Chu Rui so much. How could such a kind and beautiful person not make people feel distressed.

For the sake of her son, and for the sake of fulfilling the two of them, she did not object to Chu Rui's proposal. Now there is really no time to waste.

Chu Rui, who came back from the blood draw, sat beside Jin and looked at Jin tenderly. He believed that the gods must take care of Jin, because he is the most beautiful person in the world.

Zhou Hui didn't disturb this quiet and peaceful time. If the time could be restarted, she would definitely fulfill the two men who are in love.

Chu Rui, who was sitting next to Jin, fell asleep unknowingly. Jin, who woke up in the evening, opened his eyes with some difficulty, smelled the smell of disinfectant, frowned obviously, and turned his head subconsciously. I found Chu Rui who had fallen asleep, what happened to him? That day, he only remembered that he cut his wrist, and then his parents agreed to be with Chu Rui, and he didn't remember anything after that.

Looking at Chu Rui who was sleeping peacefully, Jin took his hand out of the quilt, gently touched Chu Rui's face, his eyes showed a smile, and Chu Rui could finally be with him.

Sensing someone touching her face, Chu Rui opened her eyes reluctantly, and found that Jin was looking at him with a smile. Chu Rui looked at Jin with some surprise: "You're awake! How can you feel now?" said After that, he held Jin's hand tightly with his own.

"Hiss!" Jin twitched the corner of his mouth in pain, and he felt as if his wound was bleeding again.

Looking at Jin's expression, Chu Rui looked at Jin's hand and found that it was bleeding. How could this be? Why Jin's hand was injured, he didn't have time to think so much, so he rang the bed bell and waited for the doctor Come check it out.

The doctor came over after a while. When Chu Rui saw the shocking scar on Jin's hand, his face was pale. If he read correctly, it should have been cut by a knife! Why did Jin have knife marks on his wrist, and what did he miss?