Chapter 52 Concert

The concert is held in the largest stadium in N City, which can accommodate 100,000 people. Yixiu's concert is from 6:30 to 9:30 in the evening. Although it is only a short three hours, it is also a physical strength for the stars. It was a huge test on the Internet. It was nearly six o'clock in the evening. Those who bought movie tickets sat there and waited for their seats, while those who didn't buy tickets could only wait outside. This sees a repair.

Yixiu, who was sitting in the dressing room, was closing his eyes and resting his mind. He was busy waiting, and the makeup artist left after putting on makeup for Yixiu: "It's almost time for Yixiu, hurry up and get ready." Booth Nock's words awakened Kazuo who was in a light sleep.

Reluctantly opened his eyes, Yixiu rubbed his temples with his hands, and arrived so soon: "Okay, I see."

Looking at today's Yixiu Busnook, I believe it will amaze the audience. I saw Yixiu's flawless face, which was carefully sculpted by the makeup artist to give people a shocking sense of charm. His dark brown eyes are painted Wearing slender eyeliner for a day, when you smile slightly, people don’t feel caught in it. There has always been a bang hairstyle that the barber cleverly made with styling water to make the most popular and refreshing punk short hair, giving people a cool and refreshing feeling. Full of masculine and straightforward dynamics, paired with a black jacket and V-neck underwear revealing a sexy collarbone, no matter what kind of expression Yixiu makes, it looks so passionate and evil.

Everyone quietly looked at Yixiu who was about to come out. The first thing that came out was a group of tall dancing beauties, all wearing black jackets, black shorts and black high-heeled shoes. They danced a very dazzling street dance in unison, which is very magnetic. The hoarse singing sounded, and Yixiu quickly joined the dance, and the microphones in his ears continued to enter the audience's ears with his voice. Everyone watched Yixiu dancing and singing, and began to shout crazily. This is A fast song, although it is very fast, but Yixiu has a strong sense of rhythm, he sang the song without any difficulty, and finished the last movement. Yixiu looked at everyone with a smile, and blew a kiss to everyone : "Hello everyone, I'm Yixiu, thank you for your support, I'll give you the song "Love Is Not Regretful", I hope you like it." Yixiu raised his hands above his head to greet everyone.

Everyone listened quietly to Yixiu's song. This song gave people a very sad feeling. From Yixiu's lyrics, they heard the meaning, that is, falling in love does not necessarily mean that memories come together, but they still do not regret it. Because this is one of the best memories. Yixiu's singing has a magical power that can bring people into his emotional picture, which is why everyone likes his songs.

Later, Yixiu interacted with the fans in some small games, and the fans gave them their own small gifts. Those who were lucky enough to get the gifts felt so happy that they were going crazy, and those who didn't get them could only watch For those who got it, there are still 20 minutes before the end. Yixiu has almost finished performing what should be performed. Now he only has the last song to sing with Bridget. All the songs here are original The song was also released for the first time, and the last song was specially written by Busnock. This song was actually written based on the movie "Clone", mainly the love dialogue between the hero and heroine of the movie.

"Next, let's invite the very beautiful Bridget." Yixiu deliberately raised his volume a lot. Everyone jumped up for joy when they heard Yixiu's words. Of course they knew who Bridget was. This person is not ordinary famous. Both the TV and movies she made had very high ratings, and she was also very beautiful. But She has a good personality, which is why everyone likes her.

Bridget can be said to be stepping on the spot. As soon as she was busy with a show, she rushed over. It took only a few minutes for her to play. Fortunately, she had makeup before, otherwise there would be no time for makeup. He made a perfect smiling face in the mirror before heading to the stage.