Chapter 50 Red Again

Perhaps the publicity of the movie is very good, or everyone really likes to watch this movie. There are three days before August 25th, but the supply of movie tickets has been in short supply. There will be situations where some people cannot buy tickets, but it is precisely this that makes those suppliers laugh and grin from ear to ear. I did not expect that a movie can make so many people crazy about it.

In the eyes of everyone looking forward to it, it finally ushered in the day when the movie started. Everyone came to the movie theater early, and those who hadn’t reached their time to play also came. At this moment, the movie theater is already overcrowded, and the time is about the same as those People took movie tickets and walked inside with excitement. Everyone found their seats and began to wait. None of the movies started broadcasting. They were the first to eat crabs. That kind of mood was hard to bear. imagine.

Everyone looked at the picture in front of them quietly. When they saw Markus being made by scientists for the first time, everyone held their breath. Is this person really from the world? Why is there such a perfect person? They just watched Markas destroy everything aggressively, as well as the dispute with the heroine. In the end, the heroine fell in love with Markas, and Marcus was finally moved by the heroine and began to have human beings. He no longer believes that human beings are greedy for themselves, but the scientist Abbott has developed a very destructive weapon at this time. He imposed it on Marcus and deleted his memory. , Marcus once again looked at humans with hatred, and many people lost their homes and relatives because of him again.

Later, Markas and the action team confronted each other again. Many people were no longer Markas' opponents, but Markas, with the idea of ​​meeting gods and killing gods and Buddhas, mercilessly killed others. , he pinched Burnett's neck with one hand, and lifted Burnett up. Burnett only felt that her breathing was getting weaker and weaker. She looked at the person in front of her and shed tears unconsciously on the horse Cass's hand, closed his eyes with reluctance and despair, this is the only man she ever loved, maybe it's time to say goodbye, but Marcus was burned by Burnett's tears, he looked at The tears dripping on his hands and Burnett's reluctance and despair in his eyes suddenly made him feel heartache, and he put Burnett down with some powerlessness. Then came to mind, resisting the feeling of being swallowed, he looked at Bonnet: "I'm sorry, I made a mistake again, please destroy me now, I am very happy to die in your hands, I love you forever."

But Burnett shook her head desperately with tears. This is how her lover did it: "Is there no other way for Marcus? I really don't want you to die!"

Marcus shook his head, holding back the power that was about to erupt. He had told Burnett before where his fatal point was, and there was nothing else to do. The rest of the action team watched anxiously. Looking at the captain, I’m afraid there will be no chance if you don’t do it. Then all of them will die. In the end, Benette took a deep look at Markas, and pulled out the film of Markas with trembling hands. Marcus looked at Burnett for the last time with a smile, then closed his eyes heavily, and Burnett yelled Marcus in despair, and the last picture showed Burnett holding a bouquet of flowers When she came to Markas's tombstone, her expressionless face showed traces of cracks, and her eyes concealed deep love. The past of the two and the scene of Abbott's arrest kept appearing in her mind: "Did you know? Time is beautiful because of you." Burnett said this sentence affectionately and ended all the pictures.

Everyone walked out of the cinema full of enthusiasm, and began to discuss the movie just now with the people around them. In fact, they hoped that Marcus would be with Bonnet in the end. Even though Marcus was a clone, they still could not accept Marcus. In the final outcome, in their view, it is enough for Abbott to be punished, and Marcus is just a pawn being used. In fact, he is pure and the most beautiful person in his heart, but they don't know In a certain corner, their protagonist was watching the whole movie with them. After seeing everyone left, Yixiu woke up. He found that he was in a different mood when watching this movie with the eyes of an audience. If he hadn't watched this movie, then he might also feel sorry for Markas, but when he saw with his own eyes that the appearance of Markas brought a lot of destruction to mankind, those who lost their homes and those who lost their lives People, someone needs to pay for this, and just one Abbott is not enough. Markus' death is not pain for him, but a relief.