Chapter 51 Returning to China

Looking down at the hand being pulled, Yixiu was silent for a while, looked up at Xi in front of him, and broke free from his hand again without hesitation, but he ignored Xi's strength and looked at the one who couldn't get rid of it no matter what. hand, Yixiu frowned angrily: "Please show some respect."

Ignored Yixiu's words directly, although the other party was wearing a mask, he recognized this person who made him feel heartache at a glance, but what happened between them, the other party seemed to hate him, now he I really can't wait to know what happened before he lost his memory: "Did we know each other? Why does seeing you give me an unspeakable sense of familiarity." Xi coldly voiced doubts from Yixiu's It rang in my ears.

Hearing Xi's words, Yixiu trembled unnoticed, and then looked at Xi with some self-mockery: "Why did you think of some other tricks, and you made you say such nonsense about amnesia, but I tell you that I don't have time Play with you, you should stay with your Wei Xun, don't bother me again, I don't want to see you again, I feel upset when I see you." Said the hurtful words without mercy, Yixiu felt I'm kind enough already.

Even if he couldn't see Yixiu's expression, Xie knew that the other party must hate him behind the mask. From Yixiu's words, he could tell that the two not only knew each other but also had an unusual relationship, otherwise the other party would not hate him so much I, but what did I do to make him treat me like this, Xie was confused: "I really didn't lie to you, I lost my memory because of a car accident before, but I can hear it from your words, we knew each other right?"

But Yixiu, who had been heartbroken for a long time, didn't believe it at all, and now he pretended to be innocent in front of himself, thinking that he was really a fool two years ago: "We didn't know each other as early as two years ago, you just a stranger with raglan shoulders in my life, so please don't appear in front of me so affectionately." Yixiu took advantage of the moment when Xi was distracted and broke away from the hands of the two, and left Xi's place without a trace of nostalgia. around.

Xi turned around and looked at Yixiu who had already left, his expressionless face trembled imperceptibly because of what Yixiu said just now, I don't know why he felt a heart-piercing pain when he heard Yixiu speak like this, but In any case, he had to find out everything, and it was time to return home.

Maybe this is the only way to let yourself retain the last pride. Loving someone is hard work, but forgetting someone is really painful. He thought he could really forget Xi, he could be strong, but when he really faced When he was with Hee, he really almost hugged her tightly and said, "Come back, I really miss you." But he couldn't do that, his feelings for Hee may not have changed, but for Hee's resentment hasn't diminished either.

"Yixiu, I plan to take you to China for a concert this time. Your singing voice is perfect. I believe you will become a very good and perfect artist. During this time, you should first practice your new songs and dance moves. As for the venue, I will arrange it for you." Busnock feels that since Yixiu is Chinese, his first concert will be held in China, and others will not say that Yixiu has forgotten his country, although this may be harmful Yixiu will not have any big impact, but China is indeed a good market.

There is no discussion on Bushnock's arrangement: "Okay, then I am busy with the concert during this time, Mr. Busnock should not arrange other announcements for me, I haven't done it for a long time. Take a break." Looking at Busnock like a child acting like a baby, in fact, besides wanting to rest, the most important thing is that he really hasn't gone back for a long time, maybe it's time to go back.

In fact, Busnock also knew that Yixiu didn't have a good rest because of the busy announcement during this period. When he planned to let Yixiu hold a concert, he pushed back the announcement because of a successful concert. It can overcome all the notices: "I have canceled other notices, but don't show me such a dead look, I look at it with chills." He can say that it is because Yixiu's expression is too attractive, Are accidents likely to happen?