Chapter 26 Hated

"Congratulations to Yixiu." Knowing that Yixiu was invited to the annual film and television nomination scene, he stayed in front of the TV very early, and he also believed that Yixiu would definitely win the award, because he has always been so dazzling.

Hearing the other party's sincere thanks, Yixiu smiled slightly: "Thank you Jin, thank you for always supporting me so much!"

"I said that we don't need to thank each other, and I will be angry if you say that again." Jin's voice was a little angry.

Knowing that the other party didn't like his words, Yixiu was very sensible and didn't say any more, but he was grateful to Jin from the bottom of his heart.

Hanging up the phone, he saw Xi's message without accident. He still remembered what Xi said before he left: "I'm waiting for your good news at the Kaila Hotel." At that time, he also joked: "How do you You knew I would definitely win the award?" The other party only said one sentence: "I believe in you."

Now that I think of someone who believes in me so unreservedly, I am really happy.

When he came to the box, it appeared on the table that he prefers to eat dishes. Unexpectedly, Xie still remembered, and looked at Xie with some emotion: "Xi, why are you so nice to me?"

"Because I like you!" There were only a few simple words, but it made Yixiu feel that his life was worthwhile. He had already told his mother about him, and he didn't hear any words to stop him, only simple and sincere blessings . He sometimes wonders if God is compensating him? Otherwise, why did he let him go so smoothly in this life.

The warm and short dinner time passed, and Xi and Yixiu walked side by side. Before their relationship was announced to the public, he didn't want Yixiu to be difficult, even if Yixiu didn't care.

Wei Shanshan, who passed by the entrance of the Kaila Hotel, saw Xi's eye-catching car parked there quietly. She just returned to China today and she still remembered that when she asked him out to have dinner to pick up the dust for her, he was rejected by the other party because he had unfinished work Now, who can tell her what's going on? Could it be that the work was brought to the hotel? In order to find out, she hid in a corner, and waited for Xi to come out. She originally planned that when Xi came out, she pretended to meet him by accident, and then angrily questioned why he lied to herself. If the other party coaxed herself a few words, she would forgive him. Yes, after all, men should have their own circle of life.

But when she saw Yixiu next to Xi, she clenched her fists tightly, and she didn't know that her long nails dug into her flesh. She felt that the idea just now was a bit like a clown, which was ridiculous. She loved him After so many years, she was not as good as a man. During the few months she was abroad, she had heard that Xi had found a lover outside, and the other was a man. At that time, she thought Xi was just playing for fun. After all, they had been together for so many years. She knew that Xi liked women, but now she deceived herself just to be with that man. Although she didn't do anything out of the ordinary, the smile in Xi's eyes had never shown on her.

She really hated it at the moment, she felt that if she hadn't gone abroad, then Xi would not have deceived herself for a man, this man must have come to seduce Xi while she was gone, thinking of looking at Yixiu viciously, She must take back what originally belonged to her, and she will not just let him go.

Wei Shanshan didn't know that Xi, who saw her with Yixiu, opened the car door for Yixiu, and waited for Yixiu to sit in and close the door before walking to the other side, opening the car door, sitting on the driver's seat and stepping on the gas pedal Go away in style.

Wei Shanshan walked to the place where Gangxi parked, she seemed to smell Xi's unique and clear scent, recalling Xi's actions just now, it was a handy move, as if the other party had done it countless times. : "It's so dazzling!" Wei Shanshan wiped away the tears left behind, Xi will definitely be hers, she can't imagine the days without Xi.