Chapter 32 Jinyu Extra Story

If I have never met in life, how can I understand that a person's loneliness is so unforgettable, but it can release my hesitation and helplessness. The vicissitudes of tears and infinite confusion, because I met you will have a deeper meaning. But why is it always accompanied by a touch of heartache when in love?

As soon as I was born, I was doomed to have no childhood of my own. Those babies who are still in their infancy are loved by their parents all the time. It’s not that my parents don’t love me, it’s just that the way they love is too heavy.

Others are still at the age of playing, but I am going to kindergarten. I am only two years old and I will start to learn all kinds of knowledge. In my brain, I have to complete homework or homework. My parents are different. After redoing it ten times, others only know that I am smart, but they don't see the dedication behind me.

Later, I got used to pretending, no matter who I was, I was very gentle, but they didn't notice the alienation in my eyes. I went to primary school, and I didn't have the innocence that I should have at that age. My mind was only about my parents. Teaching: "Yu, you have to know that there are no permanent friends in this world, only permanent interests. Don't trust anyone easily. Their superficial kindness is just to better cover up their inner greed." Haha, wasn't my childhood very sad? Such complicated things are being taught at such a young age.

I know my parents are doing it for my own good, because I want to inherit their family business when I grow up, so they don't want the family business to be destroyed in my hands, and they hope that I can survive better in society. I have never let down Their expectations, in their eyes, I am a sensible, obedient and smart child, but they did not realize that I no longer have that kind of family affection for them, and I am more grateful for their birth.

When I was in junior high school, maybe because of my genes, my appearance was more outstanding, which attracted the attention of many girls, but I don’t know why, I hate chattering women very much. When they confessed to me shyly, to be honest, I hated them in my heart Yes, but I will still refuse with a smile, because I know that this kind of disguise can survive in this society better, and I have almost become the natural enemy of all boys. The eyes they look at me are full of hostility, but I don’t care , Occasionally there will be a few people who will help me run errands, that is because they know my family background, although I disdain, but still very polite to them, later I do not know who told my family background, those who were originally hostile to me People started to get close to me, and those people who I rejected confessed to me again, and I finally knew how hypocritical this world is, I always greeted people with a smile, and my classmates thought I was easy to get along with, without any airs, but they How can I see the disdain in my smile, and they didn't realize that when they touched me, I would go to the bathroom and wipe the places touched by them countless times with paper towels. I don't know when I started I have a cleanliness addiction, maybe I think the world is too dirty or my heart is too dirty, so I like to be clean, only in this way can I feel that the world is still very beautiful.

For so many years, there has never been a person who can talk to me. I don’t know why I can always see other people’s thoughts. This is why I don’t want to be friends with them. My only friend is my father’s best friend son. His father disciplined him strictly since he was a child, but I don’t know why he has been very mischievous since he was a child, and he refused to do what others asked him to do. For this reason, he was often beaten, but even though he was beaten, he still went his own way. In the end, his parents really had no choice , I had no choice but to let him go. Although he was fond of playing since he was a child, his intelligence is really astonishing. He can learn anything once and for all. With such achievements, his parents don't care about him, so he has been living very freely. Sometimes I really envy him, envy his character that is not afraid of anything, but nature cannot be changed, I was doomed from birth that I would not go my own way like him.