Chapter 70 No blood relationship

Seeing that the door of the emergency room hadn't been opened yet, Zhou Hui couldn't calm down: "Husband, do you think anything will happen to our son?"

"Don't worry, this kid's life is hard and he won't die." At this moment, Yu Zhen looked a few years old. He really didn't understand what was so good about that man that it was worth dying for him. Is this still his ruthless son? ?

"Well, if I knew this would happen, I might as well have agreed earlier, otherwise my son wouldn't have to suffer so much." Zhou Hui felt remorseful, and now she really didn't ask for anything, she just hoped that her son would be safe.

When they were about to see through, the door of the emergency room opened, but the doctor's expression was serious.

Seeing the doctor's expression, Zhou Hui almost couldn't stand, didn't she bleed? Just stop it, why do you have such an expression now: "Doctor, how is my son?"

"When the patient was given a blood test, it was found that the patient had already suffered from leukemia, and now it is approaching the middle stage." The doctor's words made Zhou Hui unacceptable.

"Did the doctor make a mistake? How could my son get leukemia at such a young age?" Zhou Hui looked at the doctor expectantly, she wished it was doctor Wu Jian.

Yu Zhen hugged his wife who was about to collapse, but he also looked at the doctor tightly with his glasses, and his eyes were full of expectation.

"This disease ranks first among the malignant diseases of young people. The primary virus may be the proliferation of nerve burden tissue, so it may be that he has been under too much pressure during this period, but there must be some obvious symptoms before that. , How could you adults not pay attention?" The doctor looked at the two with a somewhat reproachful tone.

After hearing what the doctor said, Zhou Hui blamed herself very much. It was all their fault. If they hadn't actively opposed her son, how could he have this disease? It's just that she doesn't know that this kind of disease can't be caught in three to five days. Jin had already got it earlier, but at that time, Jin didn't take it to heart at all.

"Doctor, can my son be saved?" Zhou Hui's voice trembled when she asked this question.

"Fortunately, because the patient was injured, even if we found out that he had leukemia, if he came a while later, I am afraid that the gods would not be able to save him." This is also a very fortunate thing for the doctor.

After hearing the doctor's words, Yu Zhen obviously relaxed a lot: "Then how does the doctor treat this disease?"

"The simplest and most common method is bone marrow transplantation, so the ultimate thing is to find a matching bone marrow."

After the doctor finished speaking, Yu Zhen thought of himself: "The doctor should use mine! I am his father and I will definitely match."

"Even if you are his father, you still have to take a blood sample. Not all relatives can be matched successfully." Doctors have also encountered many cases where relatives do not match.

No matter what the doctor said, Yu Zhen still felt that he would be a match: "Then let's take a sample now! My wife is here to take care of my son, and I'll be right back!" Yu Zhen looked at his wife after talking to the doctor.

Looking at her husband worriedly: "Why don't I go check it out too, maybe I'm a match."

"Now there is not so much time wasted. Since you are all immediate relatives, I still suggest that you stay together, so the hope is greater." Hearing what the doctor said, Yu Zhen also nodded in agreement, and now he can't care so much.