Chapter 10 Becoming the Male Lead

His footsteps were blunt, he didn't expect that the other party would talk to him, and he turned around slowly: "No, you look very good, I just don't want to disturb you." Yixiu looked at Xi gently, he could say that he felt that he was very Is it dangerous?

"If that's the case, why not sit down and chat, today is Nanshan's audition meeting, are you also here for the audition?" Xi pretended not to know Yixiu and began to ask.

Seeing this, Yixiu also knew that he couldn't leave, and the other party's attitude was still friendly, so he nodded slightly: "Well, but I haven't arrived so soon, so I'll come out to get some air."

Looking at Yixiu who had already sat down, Xie's eyes flashed a plundering light, but he concealed it very well. There are very few lovers around him, not because he can't find them, but because he is lazy to change them, and he doesn't like them. For a jealous person, it would be troublesome if there were too many lovers. When he saw Yixiu for the first time, he had the urge to keep him by his side. He didn't like men, but Yixiu was the exception. Maybe it was okay to change his taste not bad.

"By the way, you're here too. Could it be that you're also auditioning?" Yixiu looked at Xi with some uncertainty, but he looked like a dictator rather than a celebrity in terms of temperament and self-cultivation.

"No, I just came here temporarily. This is my business card. Star Entertainment is my subsidiary company. If you are interested, you can come to my company." Xi handed his business card to Yixiu, and he suddenly wanted to Knowing Yixiu's reaction when he knew that he was his boss.

Yixiu took the business card with some uncertainty. He didn't expect his boss to be so young. He didn't make him angry just now, but he suddenly thought that the boss didn't seem to know that he was already a member of his company, right? He pouted his lips in distress, should he still say that he is his employee? Forget it, you will know sooner or later: "I actually belong to Star Entertainment."

Xi Ke didn't forget Yixiu's pursed lips just now, which gave him an urge to kiss him. He still remembers his smell to this day, but he was afraid of scaring the other party. Think about it, and the future will be long: "Really? I used to work a little I was busy so I didn't pay attention to the company's signing of new recruits, I didn't expect it to be you." Xi opened his eyes and said nonsense.

Yixiu didn't know about it at all: "Well, if the boss has nothing to do, I'll go there first." Yixiu looked at the time.

"Then you go there first, but don't call me the boss from now on, just call me Xi!" Xi didn't like hearing Yixiu address herself.

"Okay, then I'll go there first." Yixiu didn't think there was anything wrong. In his opinion, the boss was a person who was cold on the outside and hot on the inside, but he was actually very friendly.

Lu Jing, who was halfway there, hurriedly dragged Yixiu to the direction of the audition. If he had come earlier and heard what the boss said, he might have thought that the sun was coming out from the west.

"Yixiu will be your turn soon. When the next call reaches the 27th, you should be ready. Don't be nervous. I believe you can do it." Lu Jing patted Yixiu on the shoulder. At this time, some people noticed Yixiu, and looked at him with some hostility, and intuitively told them that Yixiu was a strong enemy.

Ignoring everyone's gaze, Yixiu went through a plot in his mind.

"Please enter the audition room on the 28th." A staff member shouted.

Yixiu handed over his sign to the staff, took a deep breath, and walked in. The inside is very big, but it is also very empty. There are only three people sitting in the middle of the venue. The person sitting in the middle, Yixiu, has seen him on TV. He is the director of Nanshan University. He looks casual and serious. Seeing him, Nan Shan flashed a flash of surprise. He never thought that a man could look so enchanting. Judging from his appearance alone, it fits his script very well, but if he doesn't have acting skills, he is just a vase, and he never needs a vase.

One of the other two is an assistant director and the other is the screenwriter of the original novel. When they saw Yixiu, they nodded politely. The other's appearance met their requirements, but the main thing was their acting skills.

Without waiting for Yixiu to speak, Nan Shan said: "You start directly, you still remember the plot of the main character Chen Yi planning his adoptive parents' car accident!"

Yixiu nodded.

"Then let's get started!" Nan Shan was getting a little impatient. He didn't have much hope for Yixiu because there were so many people and none of them was satisfactory to him. If he had seen Yixiu's previous performance, he might not think so.

Yixiu's eyes suddenly changed, and he completely lost the reverent attitude just now. His eyes were very cold, and he took out his mobile phone with an expression on his face, and dialed a number: "What's the matter? They've already gone out, I don't want to hear The news that they are still alive." Yixiu's voice was piercingly cold.

After getting the answer from the other party, a bloodthirsty smile finally appeared on his expressionless face. He wasn't worried because it was the butler who was talking to him just now, the old butler who did things cleanly and without sloppiness. Not long after he came in, he caught the evidence that the butler's son had broken the law outside. He is willing to do things for Chen Yi, because he can see that Chen Yi will definitely not be someone in the pool in the future.

Not long after, it seemed as if a call came. Yixiu held the non-existent mobile phone close to his ear. He didn't speak, but from his expression, he knew that the plan was successful. Putting down the mobile phone in his hand, Yixiu pulled a nice arc at the corner of his mouth, His eyes looked ahead as if he was remembering something, and then he narrowed his eyes happily. From the beginning to the end, there was no fear, guilt or anxiety in his eyes. He didn't think he did something wrong. Damn it, so he was right, if he was wrong, it was wrong that he shouldn't have come to this world.

Everyone watched Yixiu's performance in shock, they never thought that a newcomer who had never acted before could interpret it so superbly! As if he is Chen Yi.

The screenwriter was even more excited, she finally found Chen Yi in her mind, as if her script was tailor-made for him.

Nan Shan quickly came back to his senses, with admiration in his eyes, Yixiu's performance was impeccable, he knew that the person he was looking for was here, but he still said symbolically: "It's ok, You go back and wait for the notification."

Yixiu wasn't worried that the protagonist would move over to others, he could clearly see the shock and admiration in their eyes. He also didn't think anyone would be more suitable for this role than himself.

"How's it going?" Lu Jing smiled and looked at Yixiu who had come out.

"Not bad, the director asked me to go back and wait for the notice."

Hearing Yixiu's words, Lu Jing's hanging heart finally came to rest, because he knew that Nanshan told him to go back and wait for the notification to explain that he still intended to have Yixiu, otherwise he would not have said anything.

Screen switching...

Jinyu stared closely at the information in his hand, why didn't he know that the boss of Yanshi Group was so poor that he wanted to give up his house to a newcomer, and when he thought of Yixiu's monstrous face, he felt a sense of crisis in his heart. He looked at the photos on the table helplessly: "What should I do with you?"

In the afternoon, Yixiu received a call from Lu Jing, saying that he had passed the audition and that the filming would start in a few days. He was also very happy to hear the excited voice of the other party.

"Did you see Yixiu? I am one step closer to success." Yixiu stood by the window and looked up at the sky.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com