Chapter 35 Everyone's Misunderstanding

The sharp-eyed reporter saw that Wei Zenzuan had woken up, and immediately opened the door and walked in, followed by other reporters.

"Excuse me, Ms. Wei, why did you faint when you were filming? Is this related to Yixiu?" The reporter who went in first couldn't wait to ask Wei.

Wei Zenzen closed his eyes slightly when he heard the reporter's words, and looked at everyone with a forced smile: "Everyone, don't blame Yixiu, in fact, it's all my fault, my health has not been very good, so I can't bear it when I touch it .”

Listening to Wei Zenzuan's words, and looking at the other person's expression, they now think that this must be done by Yixiu. What do you mean you fainted after touching your body? Is it made of paper? This is really big news!

Looking at the expressions of everyone, Wei Zenzai showed a slightly invisible arc at the corner of his mouth.

When the reporter came back to the newspaper and published what Wei Xunxuan said, of course they also added fuel and embellishment, and Wei Xunxuan's expression when he spoke made the people who had been following this matter very disappointed with Yixiu.

Sitting in the hotel, Yixiu listened to Wei Xunxuan's words in disbelief. Why did she say that? Obviously, she didn't use any effort at all, but it was clear that she did it by herself. How did he offend her? up.

"Yixiu, have you read the report? What's going on with that Wei Zencen?" When Lu Jing saw the report, he went straight to Yixiu's room.

Yixiu looked at Lu Jing who came over anxiously without even knocking on the door: "I don't know about it, but I think she did it on purpose, but I really can't figure out why she did it."

"Is there a festival between you? Otherwise, why would she target you?" Lu Jing felt that if there was no festival with Yixiu, the other party would have no reason to do that.

"No, I've never seen her, the only time I saw her was at the autograph session, but that day she said that we would meet again, but I really didn't expect that we would meet again It is." Yixiu shook his head helplessly.

Listening to Yixiu's words, Lu Jing thought for a while: "That means she knows you, and she also resents you for some reason, otherwise she would have no reason to frame someone she has no relationship with."

"Maybe, but I hope I just misunderstood her." Yixiu doesn't want people to live in hatred, that's too tiring.

"Butt, buckle, buckle." A knock on the door interrupted their conversation.

"Please come in." Hearing Yixiu's voice, Xiao Yi and Han Ling who were standing there walked in.

"Yixiu, are you okay? Now what Wei Zenzuan said is being spread all over the sky, which is not good for you." Han Ling looked at Yixiu as soon as he walked in.

"I'm fine, thank you for your concern." Yixiu's psychological endurance is very strong, he doesn't think that this scandal can make him fall down, and he also believes that the truth will come to light sooner or later.

"Come here, Yixiu, I have something to tell you." Xiao Yi walked to the door of the bathroom and said to Yixiu.

Looking at the serious Xiao Yi in front of him, Yixiu followed, leaving only Lu Jing and Han Ling watching each other. Is there anything they can't know?

After closing the bathroom door, Xiao Yi looked at him seriously.

"Brother Xiao, what's the matter, what can you do with me!" Yixiu couldn't help asking.

"Do you know who Wei Zenzai is?"

Listening to Xiao Yi's words, Yixiu was a little dazed: "I don't know, but what's the connection?"