Chapter 41 Nigel's Invitation

A year flies by, and not many people in the country will think of Yixiu anymore. This beautiful young man faded out of their sight earlier, and was replaced by the fairy tale costume drama "Tianyun Sword", which became popular as soon as it was broadcast. Prince Che, who is all over the country, besides Xiao Yi, he is now the most influential star, appearing on the silver screen every day, and the commercials he shoots are very popular with everyone, but no one has noticed that no one has surpassed him in the past year Yixiu's record.

In the evening, Yixiu walked on the Champs-Elysées in Paris, France. This is a world-famous street and the soul of Paris. After a year, Yixiu faded away the immaturity unique to teenagers, and now he feels mature Steady, with an indescribable charm in his demeanor, he has traveled to every street and alley in France this year, and by chance he met Jack, a young man who likes to play very much, and a An authentic Frenchman, his family lives on the Champs-Elysées. Yixiu knows that living here is either rich or expensive, but he just wants to make a friend. After all, it is too lonely to be alone abroad. Yes, although Jin will often come to accompany her, but she still takes up a part of her time alone.

He walked slowly, although many kinds of foreigners were surprised by Yixiu's appearance, but they didn't directly surround him as impolitely as domestic people. This is also the reason why Yixiu likes this place, only here he can enjoy In the past year, he has been trying to make himself forget the past, so he will not let himself have too much free time, because he is afraid that when he calms down, he will think of those memories that he has always wanted to forget. In the days when he never forgets, he has already forgotten it. He has looked down on everything earlier. He doesn't want to make himself live too tired. Not everyone has the opportunity to live again.

"Hey, Yixiu, get in the car quickly, we're going to be late." Jack drove a long way and saw Yixiu walking slowly towards his house.

Yixiu came back to his senses when he heard Jack's voice: "Your eyes are so sharp, you can see me with so many people." Yixiu looked at Jack jokingly. To be honest, his German was taught by Jack. Before he came here, he could only speak some simple daily expressions, but now he can speak like a half-German thanks to Jack's contribution.

"An oriental man with such an outstanding appearance and temperament like you is a luminous body everywhere, even the blind can see it." Jack was a little helpless. How could there be such an outstanding person in this world? In fact, Jack is not bad. At least in Yixiu, he has never seen anyone more handsome than Jack. Jack is also tall, about 1.9 meters tall. His height of 1.81 meters looks special beside him. Short, because apart from his height, his physique is not as good as Jack's. He doesn't have much flesh on his body, and although Jack is not fat, he has a lot of muscles, which gives people a sense of security. This is also what Yixiu envies Jack the most, because Jack did not talk less about his figure.

Ignoring Jack's conversation directly, he opened the car door and prepared to get in the car, but there was a gaze resting on him from a distance, watching him like this until Yixiu left.

"What's the matter Xi?" Wei Zenzai followed Xi's gaze and found that there was nothing wrong.

Xi withdrew his eyes and smiled at Zhan Zuan: "I got everything, don't wait to leave like just now and find out that I lost something again."

Wei censor showed Xi the bag in his hand: "Don't worry, I've made sure, let's go!" After Wei censor finished speaking, he freed one hand to hold xi's hand tightly, and xi Very gentlemanly, he took over the things Wei Zenzai planted.

On the way back driving, he kept recalling the person he just saw in his mind. For some reason, when he saw him, his heart beat violently for a moment, but he was sure that he had not seen him, because his memory There is no such person in .