Chapter 31 Was Photographed Again

"When will this script start broadcasting?" Yixiu closed the script and looked up at Lu Jing who was sending a message.

"This script is still recruiting actors, because there are many characters. I heard from the director that they may recruit newcomers outside, so it may not be so fast. But as soon as the actors are in place, the broadcast will start immediately." Lu Jing replied without raising his head. After finishing speaking, I continued to send messages.

Yixiu nodded understandingly: "Then help me arrange the audition!"

"Well, I'm communicating with the film crew right now, and I'll let you know when I have news." Lu Jing replied to Yixiu's words while pressing the keyboard in his hand.

"Later, you have a print advertisement to shoot, you are ready to go." Lu Jing put away his phone and put it on the table casually.

Yixiu was wearing a white tuxedo, posing in various poses on his own, and the photographer's voice kept ringing in his ears. From the photographer's point of view, this person is a natural model, no matter what movements he makes, he can give people a different feeling, especially She has a good taste, with gentle eyes, and a face that can't find any flaws at all. She really is an evildoer. Now what worries him is waiting for the next selection of photos. He thinks that any one is so perfect.

After so many baptisms on the screen, he has completely let go. He is a relatively thick-skinned person, and taking pictures is nothing.

Two hours passed, and it was over after Yixiu changed three sets of clothes. After changing his own clothes, he came to the company and walked directly to Xi's office. No one stopped him, because this was Xi's acquiescence, and he went directly walked in. It was no surprise to see Xi was reviewing documents with his head bowed.

Xi raised his head and saw Yixiu walking in, and smiled slightly: "Happy New Year!"

"Isn't that what I should have said yesterday? I've been waiting for your message for a long time!" Yixiu pretended to be disappointed.

"I accidentally lost my phone yesterday, so I didn't see it. As compensation, let me tell you what you ask, and I will agree to you." Xi didn't say anything about his family's opposition to them, because he didn't want Yixiu to be distressed until his parents really accepted it. When the first repair was done, he would take another repair back home.

"Well, how about punishing you to have lunch with me?" Of course he wouldn't be really angry when Ting Xi said that, he didn't intend to be angry at first, he was just joking.

Xi closed the document, picked up the coat, walked to Yixiu, bent his left hand, and waited for Yixiu to hook it up with his hand before smiling and saying: "It's an honor!"

After a short and warm lunch, the two were busy with their respective affairs. Although their jobs were different, they were equally busy. After work, Xi gave his mobile phone number to Yixiu. He didn't plan to use the previous mobile phone number again. The two returned to the villa together, had dinner made by Yixiu, and chatted with Yixiu for a while before Xi left.

When Xi returned home, she was surprised to see Wei Shanshan who was chatting with her parents. The three chatted happily. After changing her shoes, Xi ignored them and went upstairs alone.

"Stop, don't you see that there are guests at home? He doesn't even say hello. When did my Yan Jianguo's son become so rude? Hurry up and talk to Shanshan, and remember to send Shanshan back later, the girl's house It's not safe to be alone." Yan Jianguo made it clear that he wanted Xi and Wei Shanshan to be together.

Xi turned around: "Sorry, I didn't see any guests. I still have something to do, so I went up first. You can ask the driver to see you off later."

Hearing Xi's words, Wei Shanshan's face was a bit ugly. It was her uncle who asked her to come here. She knew that this meant that her uncle wanted her to be with Xi, but she still couldn't sit still when she heard Xi's unkind words: " It's okay uncle, I can go back later, since Xi has something to do, I won't bother him, I just remembered that I have something to do at home, so I left first, see you, uncle and aunt!"