Chapter 43 Signing the Contract Again

Yixiu couldn't sleep at night, and he kept thinking about what Nigel said today. After seeing the darkness of the entertainment industry, he really didn't want to go into this muddy water again, but he knew it wasn't just his own thoughts. , he can't ignore the dream of the owner of this body, he has already occupied his body, he can no longer occupy other people's dreams, but is he really going to return to the entertainment industry again? Isn't my escaping and forgetting this year meaningless? Yixiu, who really didn't know what to do, closed his confused eyes unknowingly, maybe he wouldn't have to worry so much if he fell asleep.

In the past two days, Yixiu tried not to let himself think about it. He played happily with Jin for two days, and Jack also came to him. He is a straight man, so he is not dissatisfied with the relationship between Jack and Yixiu. He thinks it is good that Yixiu has his own friends here, at least he will not be so lonely when he is not around.

It's time for Jin's vacation, and the company's affairs cannot be separated from him. The secretary has called him several times to urge him. Although he still wants to stay with Yixiu for a few more days, he can't ignore the company. In the end, he had no choice but to leave. Xiu looked at the empty room again, and the things he hadn't remembered these days while sitting on the sofa flooded into his mind again. He took out Nigel's business card and was in a daze for a long time.

"Can you give me an answer, Ouyang Yixiu?" But the only answer to him was the sound of silent air.

"Hehe, that's all. I'm afraid this is a fate that I can't escape. So what if I try again? My heart has already been pierced through thousands of holes. Are you still afraid of failure this time?" Yixiu, who had figured it out, hesitated for a while and finally Called the number on the business card.

The other party seemed to have been waiting for the call to be repaired for a long time. Just as the ringtone was about to go to Nigel, he couldn't wait to answer Yixiu's call: "Hello, is this Yixiu? I'm Nigel." Nigel took The thick voice of a unique middle-aged male sounded in Yixiu's ear.

"Hello, Mr. Nigel! I'm Yixiu." Although Yixiu wanted to ask how the other party knew it was his call, he was afraid that it would be impolite to ask.

"It's a great honor for Yixiu to receive your call. Please, does this mean you already have an answer?" This is the question he is most concerned about at the moment, but he already has a measure in his mind.

There is no turning back, so let me gamble again: "Yes, Mr. Nigel, I have already thought about it. When can we sign the contract?"

Nigel's eyes lit up: "If you have time, you can do it now."

"I have time, so where can I find you?" Yixiu thought that since he agreed, it would be better to solve it as soon as possible.

"Then let's meet at the coffee shop at Block 108 on the Champs Elysees!" Nigel said a meeting place.

The two arrived soon because they were both on this street, but Nigel came a little earlier than Yixiu, Nigel saw Yixiu smiled slightly: "Mr. Yixiu, please sit down, what do you want to drink? "After speaking, he handed the category list to Yixiu.

Yixiu was not very interested in coffee and looked at it casually: "Let's have a cup of Blue Mountain coffee!"

"Waiter, bring this gentleman a cup of Blue Mountain coffee." Nigel snapped his fingers at the waiter.

After a while, the waiter brought it over, thanked him and moved the coffee handed over by the waiter to his side.

After seeing the waiter leave, Nigel began to talk: "Yixiu, I'm really glad that you can agree to my request. This is a signed contract. If you have any dissatisfaction, you can speak up."