Chapter 33 Off-Site Filming

Ten days later, everything has been arranged and the TV can start filming. Yixiu came to the shooting site and saw Xiao Yi as expected. Today they have a play on the same stage, because there were not many scenes when they were young, so The director notified them to come here. In the words of the director, it means that if it can be completed one day earlier, it will be completed one day earlier.

The first is the scene of Yixiu being squashed down to earth. Yixiu's feet are surrounded by clouds and mist. The Jade Emperor sitting on the throne has an expression on his face, but his eyes look hard at Liu Yiyun, who is standing in the audience: "You have gone too far this time." In the past, I just turned a blind eye to your small troubles, but this time you went to Li Jing to steal the Yunfeng Pagoda for rewards. You don’t know that this is his treasure. You should also know that you can be as old-fashioned as you want, this time he asked me to severely punish the office, I can't refuse, he is a veteran, otherwise he will be chilled, this time I plan to let you go to the world to practice and practice."

Hearing the Jade Emperor's words, Liu Yiyun was a little reluctant: "How can it be done? How can there be a god in the world? Can't there be other punishments?"

"This matter is not negotiable. You can only truly grow if you walk in the human world once. This is also predestined. You go!" The Jade Emperor shook Liu Yiyun and fell down after speaking, looking at Liu Yiyun who had already gone to the human world , the Jade Emperor sighed slightly: "I hope you come back soon!"

The director was very satisfied with the shooting of the two of them. After a successful pass, the shooting scene continued to work in an orderly manner. This was Yixiu's first visit to Hengdian. He really didn't expect that the antique here really seemed to be in ancient times. Now In the scene of the dialogue between the national teacher and the emperor, Yixiu really felt that kind of oppression in the palace. He thought that the ancient subjects should have their heads hanging on their waist pants every day!

These are all senior tricks, only some small actions made the director dissatisfied and re-shot once, and the others were all passed at once.

Then there was the scene of Zhongnan Mountain. They came to a steep mountain peak, and the hazy smog on the mountainside gave people a sense of mystery.

First, Daoist Chang Jiekong took little Liu Yiyun up the mountain. When they reached the barrier, people outside could no longer see them. Then they came to a hidden bamboo forest in the mountain. At this time, Liu Yiyun and When Tianyu met for the first time, the two stared at each other.

"Come on, ok, pass. Hurry up and prepare for the next scene. We must finish filming the scene on the mountain today." The director raised his head and said to the people around him while looking at the scene just shot.

Next is the scene of Yixiu and Xiao Yi's martial arts competition, but this time the situation is not very optimistic, because Yixiu has never acted in a sparring scene, and he made some fighting movements stiffly: "Stop, stop, Yixiu, are you fighting?" Are you a child player? You have to understand that you are a person with high martial arts skills, and the movements you make are not sloppy at all. You give people the impression that you are a very good rookie. If you can’t do it, you can replace it.” Director A little angrily watching NG's Yixiu many times, he didn't expect to get stuck here.

Hearing this, Yixiu was unwilling. He hoped that all the scenes would be filmed by himself: "The director gives me another chance, and I will definitely pass."

The director watched it for a while and said, "Okay, you can find out how you feel, and we will continue in ten minutes." In fact, he does not want to find a double, he believes that no matter what director he is, he does not want to have a double in his film.