Chapter 27 Travel Abroad

The weather is getting colder and colder. Yixiu has been afraid of the cold since he was a child. At this moment, he is standing outside, wearing a mask and hat, so that passers-by did not notice him. After all, most people travel with masks when the weather is cold.

Yixiu was wearing a thick down jacket, but he still couldn't resist the biting cold wind. He felt that his feet had lost consciousness, and he was trembling and offended by walking around. Originally, he wanted to go back by car, but Jin called and said to find He had something to do, so he got out of the car, because Lu Jing had other things to do, so he didn't have time to wait for him. Yixiu was also busy with company affairs recently, so he didn't have time to take care of him, and only occasionally came to the villa to sleep with him at night , but Xi didn't do anything else, just simply hug him.

When Jin got out of the car, he saw Yixiu standing there trembling in the cold, got out of the car quickly, put his coat on Yixiu's body, returned to the car where it was much warmer, and returned the coat to Jin.

"Why are you so stupid, you won't go into the store to hide, it's so cold outside." Jin looked at Yixiu who had taken off his hat and mask and his ears were red from the cold, feeling a little angry.

"Aren't I afraid that you won't find me? My phone was left on Lu Jing's car." Yixiu also wanted to enter the store, but he suddenly found that his phone was left in the car. Definitely can't find myself.

This made Jin blame himself a little, because he should have come here earlier: "Then remember to wear more clothes next time, don't be too cold, the weather is already five or six degrees below zero."

"I've already worn four pieces of clothes. Now, who else can wear as many clothes as I do? If I want to wear them again, I think the old man wears less than me. Besides, I don't want to wear the same clothes as Zongzi."

Hearing Yixiu's childish words, Jin smiled: "If it's a zongzi, it's also the cutest zongzi,"

"Don't make fun of me." Yixiu gave Jin a white look.

Jin raised the corners of her pretty mouth and stopped talking.

When they came to the hotel where they often come to, Yixiu walked into the box with ease, opened the seat and walked straight down. Jin took off his coat and hung his clothes on the hanger in the corner before sitting down.

Yixiu helped Jin wash the quilt and dishes with boiling water, and poured a glass of plain water by the way. Looking at Jin who had sat down, he remembered that Jin had something to do with him: "Why are you looking for me today?"

"Well, it's not really a big deal. It's just that I'm going to Switzerland to discuss a cooperation in a few days. I want to invite you to go skiing. I wonder if you have time?" Jin's words aroused Yixiu's interest.

He has never skied before, and he has seen the snow-capped mountains in Switzerland on TV before. He saw so many people wearing thick coats, with their feet on the skis, and holding a snowball in each hand, just like that in the white country. Shuttle freely, he felt that the line must have felt so cool: "Really? When?"

Seeing that Yixiu was interested, Jin breathed a sigh of relief, they were already very popular and not together alone: ​​"Today is the 18th, we will leave on the 22nd and return on the 25th."

Yixiu thought about the company's annual reception on the night of the 26th, so he could arrive just in time: "Well, okay, then I'll book a ticket tomorrow."

"No need, I still need to book a flight ticket? Then you can come directly."

Hearing what Jin said and knowing the other party's supernatural powers, Yixiu didn't continue this topic. The two finished the dinner in a happy mood, and Jin left after sending Yixiu back to his residence.