Chapter 34 Constant Turmoil

In the evening, Yixiu received a call from Jin. The two chatted for a while, then hung up the phone. Suddenly he realized that he hadn't called Xi for many days. He didn't call because he was busy, so why didn't Xi call him? Woolen cloth? Thinking of this, he dialed Xi's number, but no one answered, and hung up the phone in disappointment.

At the moment Xi is in the bar. In addition to being busy with work these days, he also has endless quarrels with his father as soon as he gets home. He is really tired, and he keeps thinking of what his father said just now in his mind: "If If you don’t separate, you don’t want to be the chairman of the board. I’ll take over from the new position. The one named Ouyang Yixiu I just refrigerated him. I remember he signed a contract for fifteen years! He can leave if he wants. If he can afford the high liquidated damages." Yan Jianguo's words undoubtedly dealt a heavy blow to Xi.

He doesn't care about the position of chairman, but he can't help but care about Yixiu's future. He said that he wants to make Yixiu the happiest person in the world, and he can't break his promise. He has always been troubled by nothing, and he doesn't know what to do. Now he can only drink in silence here. He doesn't intend to tell Yixiu that this kind of pressure is enough for him to bear. Why add another person? Add trouble!

The next day, everyone was busy with their work responsibilities. After waking up from injury, Wuhen fell in love with the handsome and elegant Liu Yiyun with clean eyes from the first sight. He remembered that he also had such eyes, but it had already been shown when his family was destroyed. He disappeared without a trace, and since then he has vowed that he will become stronger, so strong that no one in this world dares to oppose him.

Now Liu Yiyun is performing sword practice in the early morning, and Wuhen silently looks at Liu Yiyun from a distance, but his eyes are full of love.

"Ka, Wang Ziche, you have to show that kind of love in your eyes, instead of just staring at each other blankly." The director wondered if the two were matched, and why they always had problems.

"I'm sorry, because it's the first time I've acted with admiration for a man, so I don't know what that look looks like. I believe I will find the feeling soon." Wang Ziche looked at the director with some embarrassment. .

However, what Wang Ziche said was also reasonable. It is indeed difficult for a man to show his admiration for another man, even if he is acting, it is difficult to show that kind of look.

"Okay, let's continue." The director didn't say anything, as long as he can perfectly capture this scene, it doesn't matter if he plays it several times.

Xiao Yun saw that Yixiu was sweating a little from the action just now, and hurried over to wipe it off with a tissue, the makeup artist touched up the makeup, and then continued.

Yixiu didn't know how many times he repeated it. He only knew that he was really tired. Wang Ziche still couldn't find the feeling as before. He was sure that he did it on purpose, but he couldn't say anything.

The director also saw that there was something wrong with Yixiu. Anyone who swung the sword around for more than two hours before eating breakfast would be overwhelmed: "Stop, Wang Ziche, if you still can't find the feeling Stop acting."

Seeing that the director was really angry, Wang Ziche showed that he would be able to act well next time.

The director gave him a chance, and sure enough this time Wang Ziche passed.

Yixiu who finally passed was sitting on the ground tired, his face became even paler, and his lips were also a little pale, Xiao Yun looked at Yixiu with some distress: "Why don't you take pictures today, let's do it tomorrow!"