Chapter 58 Shooting Fainted

"What son, did you really agree to get engaged?" Ai Chuxue listened to the phone call from her son in surprise.

"Well, I promised to come, let's do this first, I'm hanging up." Xie said without ups and downs, and after hanging up the phone, he got into the car directly. He needs to vent now.

Sitting in the car, Yixiu couldn't help but shed tears in the end. He was the one who pushed away his own happiness in the end, but he really couldn't be so selfish anymore. Xie had already had a car accident for himself, and he didn't want Xie to have another accident Now, maybe he can live better without himself, Xi, you must be happy.

Yixiu worked very hard in the later filming, sometimes it was perfect but he still felt that it was not enough. Wang Ziche played the role of Liu Junhui from the countryside. He had the most scenes with Yixiu. Today is the scene of Yixiu and Wang Ziche. , mainly talking about two people training in the field, and the two got into a fight because of a few words, and in the end both of them died.

"Stop, Wang Ziche did not act like that just now. You are fighting, not playing tricks. You should show that kind of cruelty." The instructor on the scene looked at Wang Ziche with dissatisfaction.

Looking at the fight with some embarrassment: "I'm sorry, because I have to show ruthlessness and can't really fight, so I will be a little distracted. If I really fight, I might pass it in one go, but I will try to use as little effort as possible." .”

Hearing Wang Ziche's words, everyone was a little surprised. If it wasn't for the fact that Wang Ziche was usually kind and had no trouble with Yixiu, they would really think that Wang Ziche did it on purpose.

Nanshan looked at Wang Ziche for a while, then nodded in agreement. If the real sparring had been done once, it would give people a different feeling. It might be more perfect in the past, not to mention that it would not be too much if it was just hit on the abdomen. Big question.

Knowing that Wang Ziche did it on purpose, Yixiu felt a bit of a headache, how could this person be like a child, he played some little tricks to trick people recently, and today he might suffer from superficial pain again.

"Then let's get started, everyone takes their places!" As soon as Nanshan finished speaking, everyone stopped thinking so much and stared at Yixiu.

The two started fighting because of a disagreement. At this time, Liu Junhui punched Gao Yu's stomach with his hand. Gao Yu lay down on the ground in pain and pulled Liu Junhui down. The two rolled into a ball. You came and I started fighting, and everyone looked at the two people who felt that they were really fighting, but they didn't stop it, because this was what they wanted, and they didn't stop until the last movement was completed.

Now both of them have scars on their faces, but luckily it’s not serious, just apply an ice pack at home and it’s enough, but Yixiu’s stomach is still aching, just now he didn’t feel it because of the fight, now he can’t ignore it when he calms down Yes, but other than that, he felt that his suppressed mood for many days had been relieved a lot. He didn't intend to really come, but after thinking about it, he couldn't let Wang Ziche bully him all the time, otherwise he thought he was easy to bully. ?

Unexpectedly, Yixiu would turn back. Wang Ziche rubbed the corners of his swollen mouth. He didn't know why he just saw Yixiu's ruthless look. He felt that he didn't want to continue. He could feel Yixiu's mood at that time. It's not good, although at that time it was just acting Gao Yu's unconvinced venting, but he knew that Yixiu was venting himself, and he didn't expect that he became his venting target, so Wang Ziche felt like shooting himself in the foot.

Yixiu returned to the hotel at night, because he was filming in another place, so now he lives in the hotel, and Yixiu, who is lying in bed, can't sleep at all. Now the news of Xixi and Wei Zenzai's engagement is flying all over the sky. Chairman, she is really handsome and rich, and now she is suddenly engaged. Everyone wonders what kind of woman is so blessed, but when they found out that it was Wei Zenzai, they were a little surprised, even though it has been two years, But they are still no strangers to Wei Xunxuan. They didn't expect that this person would become the wife of the Yanshi Group. They thought that they were beaten by Yixiu because of filming, and then Yixiu was hidden by the snow. Now they are thinking The reason why Yixiu was given up by Star Entertainment Company probably has a lot to do with Wei Zenzai.