Chapter 59 Jin's Misunderstanding

Xi Xi, who was sitting in the ward, looked at Yixiu with bloodshot eyes. At this moment, Yixiu was wearing a potion, but his eyes were still tightly closed, apparently he hadn't woken up yet. Yixiu who fell asleep completely lost his previous indifferent appearance. He never thought that Yixiu would have such a ruthless side: "What should I do with you, can't we love each other?" Xi looked helplessly One repair.

At this time Yixiu's phone rang, Xi took out the phone from Yixiu's pocket, took it out and saw that it was Yujin calling, his eyes darkened, a wicked smile appeared on the corner of his mouth, and he answered it with a swipe of his hand phone.

"Is Yixiu busy? I missed you a few days ago, so I called you. Did you miss me?" Jin's voice was full of longing and anticipation, but it was lingering in his ears. There was no Yixiu's voice, but just when he was about to ask, he heard another man's voice.

"He's a little tired and has fallen asleep, so he doesn't have time to answer your call. If you don't mind, I can tell you." Xi said in an extremely heavy tone when he said that Yixiu fell asleep, which made those who heard it have to think about it. .

Hearing the voice on the phone, Jin almost dropped the phone: "Who are you, and why is the first cultivator with you?"

As if hearing something funny, Xi smiled: "Why can't Master Jin even hear my voice, Yanxi? As for why Yixiu is with me, I don't need to report to you, but I'll tell you he I made you tired and fell down." He just wanted Jin to misunderstand the matter between him and Yixiu, and if he couldn't get it, no one else could.

Listening to Yanxi's words in disbelief: "Impossible, obviously Yixiu is already with me, you lied to me, right? You let Yixiu answer the phone, I want to talk to him." Jin couldn't believe her own Ears, you are obviously with yourself, you have already given up on Yanxi, why do you still do this, can your love be trampled under your feet cheaply?

"I'm sorry, it doesn't matter whether you believe it or not, as for letting Yixiu answer the phone, it's not good. He is really tired. You should believe in my strength!" Xi said with incomparable confidence, and also Instead of waiting for Jin to speak, he hung up directly, and let him think wildly there alone!

Listening to the phone that has been hung up, Jin powerlessly put down the phone, his eyes were a little empty: "What kind of existence is Yixiu in your eyes? Is it because I love you that you can abandon it for nothing? ? Why on earth?"

After waking up, Yixiu opened his heavy eyes and looked around vaguely. There was a strong smell of disinfectant. He knew that he was in the hospital. He didn't know anything after hearing what Xi said. The eyes that slowly regained their clarity froze when they saw Xi.

"How do you feel better?" Xi looked at Yixiu who was in a daze with a smile.

Yixiu came back to his senses, his eyes were as indifferent as ever: "Very well, you can leave." His tone of speech did not contain a trace of emotion, at least not now, no previous pretense was in vain.

Hearing Yixiu's words, the original good mood instantly collapsed: "Why do you not want to see me so much? Or are you afraid of seeing me?"

"You think too much, I just don't want to cause other people's misunderstanding, if I remember correctly, you are already engaged! Are you not afraid that your fiancée will be angry?" The mocking tone pierced Xie's heart fiercely.

"How did it become like this? We obviously love each other, don't we? Is it because of a Wei Zenzai, you know that I like you, why do you still use her to anger me? If I can, I can release it now." Marriage." Xi really didn't understand why he could be so indifferent when he already loved him very much.