Finally! Solid food!

The next morning after breakfast the band all got ready to go to Ashley's Dr appointment. Jinxx said "We're taking my car. Ashley you wanna sit next to the window on the driver's side?" Ashley belched and said "Sure!" with a big smile. Andy looked at him cringing and said "Excuse you." Ashley looked at him and said "Ta-da!" Jake came down stairs  with two of Ashley's shirts and said "Ok Ashley, Metalica shirt or Aerosmith shirt? Ashley said "Metalica." while CC brushed Ashley's hair. When CC finished Jake said "Ok arms up!" and helped Ashley change into his shirt. Andy came downstairs with a pair of camo print shorts for Ashley and said "Alright Ashley lets get your shorts on!" Ashley said "I already got shorts on! Jinxx put the black ones on me." Andy said "Oh..." and put his shorts back.

They got to the Dr office and Ashley filled out his paperwork. Ashley said "Man I don't remember there being so many stupid questions. CC you had to do this every time I came in?" CC said "Yup! Now it's your problem again." and giggled. They got called into the office and waited for the Dr. When Dr Booth came in he said "Well hello Ashley! How are you this morning?" Ashley smiled wide and said cheerfully "I'm doing great Dr Booth! How are you this morning?' Dr Booth about fell back words in shock. He said "Sweet cheese! Your speech is as clear as can be! When did this happen?!' Ashley said "A couple nights ago!"

 After his Dr appointment was finished Ashley asked "Dr Booth when can I eat solid again?" Dr Booth smiled and said "Lunchtime today." Ashley cheered "Woo-hoo!" and threw his arms up. He got his arms above his head but couldn't straighten his arms yet. Ashley shook Dr Booth's hand and Dr Booth said "That's a good grip you're developing. I'm looking forward to seeing how much more you progress by your next visit. Remember when you get the feeling back in your legs and wanna try standing up to use your walker for balance."

After they left the Dr office Ashley said "I want Chinese food for lunch!" Jinxx said from the front seat "Dude we just had breakfast before we left!" Ashley said "I know! That's why I said for LUNCH!" Jake said from the drivers seat "Dude, you can't possibly be hungry again!" Ashley said "I'm not!" CC was sitting next to Ashley and asked "Then why are you talking about lunch already?" Ashley said "For when it IS lunch time I vote for Chinese food for lunch." Andy was sitting next to CC and said "Ashley you ALWAYS vote for Chinese food!" Ashley said "So? Jake always votes for sushi!" Jake was slightly insulted and said "Hey! don't drag me into this!"

Later on that day they were all sitting around the house talking and hanging out while helping Ashley with his arm and leg work outs. Jake said "I'm getting hungry. Who wants lunch?" Ashley perked up and asked "Chinese?!" Jake rolled his eyes and said "YES Ashley...we'll get Chinese."  Ashley balled up his fists excitedly and said "Yes! Finally! Solid food!"  They got in the car and went to his favorite Chinese food restaurant. After 2 months Ashley was FINALLY able to eat Chinese food again. Ashley was extremely happy. Not just because he's eating his favorite food,but because he can finally eat solid food again.