Complaining

The months went by and the weather was getting cooler and Ashley's arms where getting stronger. He still had no feeling below his waist. He was getting frustrated. He said "Ugh! This sucks! Its been 5 months since that stupid car accident and I'm STILL stuck in this damn chair!" Jake said "Well you're still healing Ash. It takes time. At least you got the strength in your arms back." Ashley said "Ya the only thing I can do is lift myself up and down in my chair." Ashley grabbed his wheelchair handles and pushed his upper body up in the chair balancing himself. Jinxx winced and said "Ashley I wish you wouldn't do that. It freaks me out when you do that." Ashley asked "Why?" Jinxx said "Because I'm afraid you're gonna fall when you do that! So quit it!"

Andy said "Come on you guys, quit fartin' around. We gotta get ready to go to Ashley's physical therapy appointment." Ashley whined "I'm starting to think all these physical therapy appointments are getting pretty pointless considering I STILL can't walk yet." CC said "Well it can't be too pointless. You got your arm strength back. Come on, let's get going before we're late." Andy said "I'm driving this time!" Jinxx said "Hey Andy, try to not have a led foot this time ya?" Andy said "I don't have a led foot! I'm a great driver." Jake huffed and said "Great might be an over statement."

They made it to his appointment on time and did a little bit of arm exercises. They mostly focused on his legs though. A lot of bicycle movements and moving his hips from side to side. Ashley asked "Dr Booth how much longer is it gonna take for my legs to start working again?" Dr Booth said "Well unfortunately it can take anywhere from six months to a year before you're able to walk and function normally again." Ashley yelled "A YEAR?! I don't know if I can handle being in this chair for a year without going crazy." Dr Booth said "Well if it comes down to it I can recommend a therapist for you if you feel you need it. The options always on the table." Ashley said "I'll keep that in mind."

When they got home Ashley said "I'm cold, can someone bring me a sweatshirt please?" Jake said "I'll go get it." Ashley said "Thanks Jake." Jake said "You're welcome." CC said "I'm making tacos for lunch! Gotta use those taco shells before they go bad." Ashley said "Awesome! Haven't had tacos in a while." Jake came down the stairs and said "CC if you're making tacos I'll make some re-fried beans. Here's a sweatshirt Ashley." Ashley took the shirt and said "Thank you Jake." as he put it on. Andy said "I don't know about you making beans Jake. You always end up making them extra gassy or something." Jake said "Andy that's just you that has that problem. Don't like 'em, don't eat 'em. So quit bitching."

Andy said "I don't bitch!" Jinxx said "Andy your one of the biggest complainers I know. Ashley doesn't even complain as much as you do." Andy said "Ashley complains quite a bit!" Ashley said "Hey don't bring me into this!" Jinxx said "Ya but still not as much as you Andy." Andy said "Well I'm not changing Ashley's diaper after he eats beans!" Ashley smirked and huffed and said "Pussy." Andy said "Excuse me?" Ashley said "You heard me. Pussy." Andy said "I'm not a pussy Ashley." Ashley said "Can't even handle a little human fecal matter. You're a wimp!" Andy said "Ashley one, that's disgusting, and two, fuck you." Ashley said "Nah, I prefer chicks."

Jake rolled his eyes and said "Will you two knock it off?! You're both being annoying." Andy said "Well that's not very nice Jake." Jake said "Shut up Andy." CC yelled from the kitchen "Hey! Where's the taco seasoning?" Andy said "Up your butt!" and started laughing. CC said "Andy you're not funny. Now seriously where is it?" Jinxx said "I think I last saw it in the silverware drawer." CC said "Why would it be in there?!" Jinxx said "I don't know!" CC said "What the fuck?! It was in the silverware drawer! Who puts taco seasoning in the silverware drawer?!" Jake said "My god why is everyone complaining today?!"