Leave my toes alone!

The next day the band stayed home. They had nothing to do and it was too hot to go anywhere. They were all in the living room being bored. Ashley was sitting in his hospital bed with his blanket off his legs. Andy lifted Ashley's foot and started bouncing it in his hand out of boredom. Ashley was getting annoyed and said "Quit bouncing my foot like a damn ping pong ball!" Andy whined "But I'm bored!" Ashley said "I don't care! My foot is not a toy!" 

Andy went upstairs to his room. Jake said "Hey Ashley! Can I brush your hair?" Ashley asked "Why? My hair is already brushed." Jake said "Because I'm bored and it looks like it needs to be re-brushed." Ashley said "I can brush my own hair." Jake said "Well I can do a better job than you at the moment." Ashley said "Well that's mildly insulting."

Andy came back downstairs with red nail polish in his hands. He asked "Hey Ashley, how about a pedicure?" Ashley asked "A pedicure?" Andy said "Ya! Biersack special. Free of charge." Ashley said "No thanks, I'll pass." Andy said "I insist! Your toes are so plain anyway." and opened the nail polish." Ashley growled "Andy...don't!" Jake started brushing Ashley's hair. Ashley swatted the brush away saying "Quit it Jake! My hair is fine!"

 Andy adjusted Ashley's hospital bed so he was laying flat. Ashley yelled "Andy what the fuck?! Put me back up!" Andy said "Not till I'm done!" Ashley started wiggling his upper body saying "Leave my toes alone!" Andy said "Your toes are gonna look great!" CC said "Ashley you should let me practice braiding your hair!"

Ashley started pounding his bed with his fists yelling "I am not a doll!" Jinxx laughed and said "Come on Ashley! Let us have some fun. It's like your very own spa day. I'm sure I can find some cucumbers." Ashley "I did not ask for this!" CC said "It's a gift! All you need is some champagne and a mud mask and it's like an in home spa."  Ashley said "Don't you dare put mud on my face and I haven't really been wanting alcohol."

 Jinxx said "You not wanting to drink is so weird yet so understandable." Jake asked "Do you think you'll ever have a drink again? The accident wasn't your fault after all." Ashley said "I'm honestly not sure, maybe. Andy will you leave my damn toes alone?!"

Andy said "There! Last toes done! all finished." Ashley looked at his feet and said "My toes look like red skittles." Andy asked "Is that a bad thing?" Ashley said "Well I didn't ASK for my toes to look like skittles thank you very much." Andy cheerfully said "You're welcome!" 

Jake adjusted Ashley's hospital bed so he was sitting back up. Jake said "Now you definitely need your hair re-brushed." Ashley grunted "Ugh! Fine!" Jake started brushing his hair and CC asked "So when he's done can I braid your hair?" Ashley yelled "No!!!"

After Jake re-brushed Ashley's hair him and CC helped Ashley back in his wheelchair. Jinxx came out of the kitchen and said "Here Ashley I got you a bottle of sweet tea instead of champagne." Ashley said "Thanks Jinxx." Andy said "How about we watch Dark Knight Rises?" The rest of the band simultaneously went "Nah!" Andy pouted.

While the rest of the band talked Ashley was staring at his newly painted toenails. He noticed Andy had no shoes on.  Ashley took the opportunity and rolled his wheelchair forward purposely over Andy's toes." Andy grabbed his foot bouncing up and down and yelled "Oww!!! What the fuck Ashley? That was my foot!" Ashley said "I told you to leave my damn toes alone!"