Vacation Part 3

A/N: Glad to be back guys. I'd forgotten how much fun it is to write this story. Looking back at some chapters has rekindled the fire inside me to write some more Violentine.

My eyes widened as I stared at the space before us. I was wrong before, this wasn't a hotel room. It was a freaking condo.

I walked through the door and entered the kitchen area which then opened up to the main living room. AJ ran past me and opened the sliding glass door to our balcony and looked out. "I can see the ocean from here!" Then he looked downward. "There's a pool too!"

I joined him on the balcony and stared out. We had a great view of the beach since it was right across the street. But a giant billboard blocked part of the view. It had some pineapple dude on it from a restaurant right by the beach called Pineapple Willy's. I thought that was a weird name for a restaurant but I didn't pay it much mind as Lee's voice captured my attention. "Steph you can have the main bedroom. Me and AJ will take the pull-out Sofa. Then that leaves the girls."

I walked back in as he said this. "Clem, you and Violet can share the other bedroom down the hall."

"Okay, Dad." I heard Clem say. Then she turned to me. "Wanna go put our stuff in our room?"

I nodded and grabbed my suitcase before following her down the hall and around the corner to our room. But not before I heard Lee say, "Be ready to go in fifteen minutes. We're going to go check out the area."

I turned around and gave him a thumbs-up in response. Clem already being too far away to respond without yelling. We passed a closet and a bathroom on our way and I couldn't believe that we basically had the whole left side of the condo to ourselves. The adults and AJ being down the hallway and around the corner gave us a lot more privacy than I expected to have. I wasn't complaining though as I entered the room. It was the perfect size bedroom, complete with a dresser, two bedside tables, and a queen-sized bed in the middle.

I couldn't believe that the adults had actually let us have the space to ourselves. I mean, me and Clem shared a bed on most nights anyway. But this felt different. This wasn't home and I couldn't help it as thoughts from earlier started creeping into my mind.

I didn't realize that I'd just been standing there staring at empty space until Clem's voice reached my ears. "You okay, babe?"

I felt myself blush and quickly shook the thought away. I nodded my head to show that I was okay. What the hell was wrong with me?

I walked into the room, closing the door behind me, and threw my backpack on the edge of the bed. Then laid my suitcase down on the floor by the wall. I figured I'd just pull clothes out of it instead of transferring everything to the dresser.

Speaking of clothes. I still wore my red Ericsson hoodie from this morning. It had been cold back home but the Florida heat was starting to get to me. So I pulled it over my head leaving me in a black t-shirt and jeans.

I looked over at Clem and she had decided to do the same. She unbuttoned her jean jacket and tossed it to the side before grabbing the bottom of her gray hoodie and pulling it over her head. The action caused her tank top to slide up a little and I could see her mocha-colored skin underneath. I could feel the heat rise to my cheeks and found myself staring at my girlfriend's abs. Was it just me or did she take that off way slower than needed be?

I watch as she pulls out a t-shirt but Clementine catches my gaze, however, and she smirks at me. "Like what you see, Vi?"

I blush and turn away as she says this. Now I'm embarrassed that my girlfriend just caught me checking her out. But Clem only giggles as she throws her shirt on and walks around the bed to where I'm at. She wraps her arms around my neck and smiles at me. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone that you were checking me out."