Freedom (Royal Ships/ OT9)

The JYP building was a rather busy place to be in since Twice made it what it is now. After the hard work the girls did for the past few years, they managed to build this small agency into an empire.

One would think that the girls would have atleast power in the company at this point as they were the ones who made JYP entertainment a worldwide success until now.

But sadly NO.

Loud sounds can be heard from the office of JYP making the people who passed by run for their lives thinking that they could get into trouble if they were seen by "The Boss" who was in a foul mood.

JYP was inside fuming with anger towards the girls; specifically Dahyun and Momo as they were being scolded for almost kissing yet again in a fanmeet.

Photos of the girls have been circulating online which is causing a buzz through social media thus making the management having a field day to tidy up the said mess

JYP: "How many times do I have to tell you girls to STOP with the PDA (Public Display of Affection)! Are you really trying to get under my skin?" slamming the iPad on his desk after showing the pictures at the 9 girls in front of him, making a lot of them flinch from the impact.

Dahyun: "Momo and I always do that in public, people are used to it by now. They see it as "fan service" so it's not a big deal. Plus, we didn't even touch lips." trying to speak up for her and her girlfriend who was about to cry beside her being intimidated by JYP.

JYP: "Don't get wise on me all of the sudden Dahyun." giving the pale girl a pointed finger. "Even if they see it as a "fan service", it's STILL looks bad because the public knows that Momo and Heechul are dating. How does it look for Momo? Ha? It makes her look cheap."

Dahyun: "What did you say?" she was about to step forward for insulting her girlfriend but was being held back by Momo and Tzuyu.

JYP: "I meant, she shouldn't be flirting with anyone since the public sees her in a relationship with Heechul."

Jeongyeon: "Well it was your idea to let Momo "date" Heechul when you know for a fact that Momo and Dahyun are together." she interjected as she felt irritated that JYP thought that seeing one of the members of Twice "dating" a guy would stop the suspicion of the girls dating each other, but it is now taking a toll on the girls.

JYP: "I am doing what is BEST for this company. Imagine the scandal if word gets out that you are dating each other? It won't look right."

Nayeon: "Maybe for you. But we know our fans. And we know they will support us no matter what and they would even be happy for us." she defended herself and her groupmates trying to knock some sense into their boss' head.

JYP: "I am NOT risking that. I worked SO hard to get you girls' to the top, and I am NOT letting you flush it all away because of your gayness towards one another."