Tension - JeongMo (+18)

Momo: "STOP!"

Jeongyeon: "No! You stop!"

Momo: "No! You started it!"

Jeongyeon: "Well, you hit me harder!"

Jihyo: "WILL YOU BOTH STOP IT!!!"

The two members automatically kept quiet as soon as they heard their leader scolding them just a few meters away since they kept bickering in their dressing room?

Momo: "Well she started it!" Hitting an unsuspected Jeongyeon in the head with a neck pillow.

Jeongyeon: "Why you..."

She didn't get a chance to retaliate since Jihyo grabbed the dancer's arm to stand up from the couch and drag her out of the room.

Jihyo: "I thought I told you two to stop? Come on Momo, the van's waiting for us outside; you are riding with us. Jeong, wait for Tzu and the rest of the maknaes to be done with the interview then you may leave on the other van.

Jeongyeon just took out her phone and nodded her head before smirkingn at Momo's direction as the door behind them shut closed.

Momo: "UGH! That Jeongyeon's getting on my nerves!!!" She exclaimed before slamming the car door shocking Sana ang Nayeon who were already inside, waiting for her and Jihyo."

Nayeon: "What's the matter with you?!" She exclaimed towards her friend who was already pouting and crossing her arms.

Jihyo: "Caught her and Jeongyeon going at it again in the dressing room." She explained while the vehicle started to move.

Sana: "Ugh! Can you both just fuck already! Seriously. The sexual tension between you two is getting way out of hand already." Rolling her eyes while she was digging hrough her bag in search of something.

Momo: "Sexual.. WHAT?!" whipping her head back to look at her co-Japanese member in shock.

Nayeon: "Oh please.. don't act innocent Hirai.. I'm sure you are aware of the sexual magnetism you have for another right?" seeing the blank yet shocked stare of the girl with bangs looking like she really have no idea what she is talking about. "I guess not." Nodding her head in understanding and taking a sip of her water before the girl beside her cheered in finding her nail file causing her to jump up a bit.

Momo: "D-do you guys think Jeongyeon has sexual feelings for me?" Staring at her friends who were looking at her like she has 3 heads.

Sana: "Even my grandmother who is in Japan right now will be able to see that."

Nayeon: "And you do too.." she added.

It took Momo a few seconds to process what their older member just said; "Am I sexually attracted to Jeongyeon?" she initially asked herself internally. Remembering all the times she found her co-member extremely attractive, sweet and protective even through the times they argue like cats and dogs. She does that with the other girls, the teasing and occasional banters but with Jeongyeon... it does feel different.

Jihyo: "If you don't believe us.. Try to get answers yourself." Seeing the girl beside her spacing out.

Momo: "H-how do I do that?"

Nayeon: "Seduce her." She answered blankly causing Momo to look back once again with eyes wide open.

Momo: "I-I can't do that."

Nayeon: "Why not? I did that with Mina back when I was still on the fence if she has feelings for me."

Momo: "And..?"

Nayeon: "Well.. Let's just say, I have been having lots of good loving every other night for the past 3 weeks without you guys knowing." She smirked while biting her nail seductively causing both Jihyo and Momo to have their mouthes hang open from the information they heard while Sana remained nonchalant beside Nayeon as she was still filling her nails.