She Couldn't.. - Tzuyu ft. Her Unnies

All the girls were having a nice dinner that was prepared by both Jeongyeon and Momo where they were enjoying the silence until Tzuyu started to talk:

Tzuyu: "During the fanmeet earlier, I was talking to one fan and he told me I couldn't.."

Nayeon: "He said "you couldn't"? WHO DARE WOULD SAY THAT?!"

Jihyo: "Let no one tell you Tzu that "you couldn't do anything.".

Jeongyeon: "DESCRIBE TO ME WHO SAID THAT TO YOU!"

Momo: "..and I will knock his lights out."

Sana: "NO ONE contradicts my Tzuyu-yah! You are perfect!"

Jeongyeon: "We'll find whoever told you "you couldn't" and we'll just have a little chat with him.."

Mina: "Imma just make some phone calls & we can locate that son of a.."

Jihyo: "Goose!" She cut Mina off just in time.

Dahyun: "And once we located him.. We'll make his life.."

Chaeyoung: "A living hell." High-fiving the pale colored girl sitting beside her with evil smirks on their faces, ready to defend the maknae.

Jihyo: "Chae!" Glaring at the 2nd youngest who put her head down and continued eating. "But we WILL do it if necessary." Staring at Tzuyu seriously.

Tzuyu stared at her bandmates blankly and observed that they looked at her with expressions on their faces that showed they really are serious with their threats.

Tzuyu: "Well.. The fan told me I couldn't buy the nuclear radium I saw from the black market, online to complete my mind control device so I can tell people what to do and follow my every command, no questions ask and eventually take over the world."

There was a long pause of silence around the table as the 8 other members were staring at her like she had 3 heads; obviously shocked about how dark the mind of their maknae really is.

Tzuyu: "Oh, I can also tell every single person in the world to buy our albums and merch." She finished off her sentence and continued eating.

Jihyo: "Uhhh.. Tzu.. You couldn't do.."

Jeongyeon: "Wait.. She might be on to something.." slightly persuaded with the last sentence said by their youngest.

Nayeon: "DON'T ENCOURAGE HER MORE!" Hitting Jeongyeon's arm.

—————————THE END————————

Decided to do short prompts from time to time as well since it just popped into my mind 🤭 hehe..

Thanks for your suggestions everyone.

Feel free to do so and I might do it if I have the time or get inspired 😄🤗