Plan: Ray - MiHyun ft. SMC&Jeong

Jeongyeon: "YOU GUYS STOLE A DOG?!"

She screamed at her 3 younger friends who were standing infront of her with nervous smiles especially a certain pale girl in the middle holding a small cream colored daschund in her arms.

Chaeyoung: "To be fair, it's not just a dog!"

Jeongyeon: "What do you mean?" Raising a questionable eyebrow.

Tzuyu: "It's Mina's dog." She answered nonchalantly while putting her hands on her pockets.

Jeongyeon: "Y-you dumbheads stole Dahyun's crush's dog?" Holding the side of her forehead in confusion whilst silently judging them all through her eyes.

Dahyun: "WE DID NOT STEAL HIM! Ray came to me and I just took him in my arms." She tried explaining her actions.

Jeongyeon: "But you didn't try to find Mina around the park hoping she is out looking for her dog?"

Dahyun: "I DID!"

Jeongyeon: "But..?" Awaiting her friend's explanation.

Dahyun: "We were looking around the park for a few minutes to look for Mina.. and we DID see her.."

Jeongyeon: "BUT..?!" raising her voice trying to get the answer to her question in a hurried manner knowing it's gonna sound dumb.

Dahyun: "Well.. You see.. Uhmm.."

Chaeyoung: "When we saw Mina's back a few meters away, Tofu here got all sweaty, hyperventilated and basically ran away to the other direction towards Tzu's car while STILL holding Ray."

Jeongyeon was left speechless at what her friend did and had her mouth wide open as she was starring at Dahyun who was trying to send an innocent smile her way.

Jeongyeon: "You didn't try to stop her?" Looking at Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung: "I was sporting the same expression as you right now, I didn't have the chance to say anything and just followed her." She tried defending herself.

Jeongyeon: "I would expect that from you but I had higher hopes from you Tzu to atleast talk some sense into your unnies!"

Tzuyu: "To be fair, I wasn't there during that whole ordeal." still sounding chill.

Jeongyeon: "Huh? Where were you?"

Chaeyoung: "Too busy running away from the SaMo twins." She smirked while teasingly elbowing their youngest friend who just rolled her eyes on them.

Tzuyu: "They saw me going out of the restroom, I HAD to run away."

Jeongyeon: "Wowww.. Our Tzu2x always gets the pretty girls." Pinching the taller girls' cheeks but was quickly swatted away by Tzuyu's big hands.

Tzuyu: "Anywaaaayyy.. Once I lost Momo and Sana, I told DubChaeng to meet me at my car. That's when I saw Dubu holding a pupper and told me to drive immediately. I didn't realize it was Ray until we left the park." Furrowing her eyebrows at her two shorter friends.

Jeongyeon: "I can't believe you stole your crush's dog."

Dahyun: "I didn't steal it! I told you. I WILL return him to Mina." Caressing the dashchund's soft fur as it was peacefully sleeping on Dahyun's arms.

Jeongyeon: "When? Until you have the guts to finally ask her out?"

Dahyun: "Yeah."

Chaeyoung: "Mina will NEVER see Ray again then."