RTB Series: Feel Loved- MoDubChaeng (+18)

Dahyun: "Chaeng! Come on! Manager Unnie says we can leave early! Momoring needs to use the bathroom. What's taking so long?!" She banged on the comfort room door of their "Feel Special" room that was made for Twice but unfortunately the girls can't practice in it because of its smaller size than the other dance rooms they have, they can't fit in the choreography when together.

Chaeyoung: "It's all yours." she muttered when she opened the door abruptly, pushing past DahMo before taking a seat on the rubber mats used by gymnasts that were by the couch since that was where they did their stretching before practice in the bigger room where MinaYeon were doing their business there.

Dahyun scrunched her eyebrows whilst Momo just nodded and ran to the bathroom as she had been holding her pee for quite a while.

Dahyun: "Come on, we have to get our things so we can call the van and leave early."

Chaeyoung: "Ugh! Why don't you go? I don't want to disturb the "couple" going at it at the practice room. You know what? I should go to JYP's office and tell him what those 2 are doing right now." Standing up and smirking at her friend.

Chaeyoung watched Dahyun's face turn from confusion to realization on what Chaeyoung was planning to do.

Momo: "You can't do that. Mina and Nayeon will get into trouble." She interrupted Dahyun who was planning to say the same thing as the main dancer got out of the bathroom just in time.

Chaeyoung looked to the ceiling as if contemplating the situation.

Chaeyoung: "Awww that means they may get sanctioned and might be banned to practice for a few weeks without pay, what a shame." She answered sarcastically.

Dahyun: "Okay, no." She stood in front of her bestfriend and glared at her. "You are NOT jeopardizing our world tour just because you are heartbroken." Pointing a finger in the smaller girl's chest. "So what if Mina dumped your ass. I warned you many times that she liked Nayeon but nooooo.. you were in-denial the whole time! Besides, it's part of life so get over it!"

Chaeyoung was already in the verge of tears at this point as Dahyun hit her with reality once again.

Chaeyoung: "You have no idea what it's like. Not a clue! Because you have someone!" Pointing at Momo who had her head down but was showing concern at both girls who looked like they were starting to have a fight. "I have loved her ever since we debuted as a group. I always cared for her, favored her and kind towards her.. But I was never enough!" She was yelling with rage through tears. "I don't even know if I care about the tour right now."

The room then fell silent like it was deafening. Momo was glancing back and forth between both girls as Chaeyoung was nearly shaking in rage whilst Dahyun was staring at her and trying to empathize with her co-maknae.

Chaeyoung: "Am I that unlovable?"

Chaeyoung than sat back down the practice mats and had her back at the foot of the couch with her knees bent and arms resting on them, tears rolling down her cheeks. The pale girl couldn't help but feel bad for her so Dahyun moved and sat beside the younger girl and Momo was on the other side of Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung secretly hoped Momo would say something since the dancer would always say the most random thing and it would make them laugh much like Tzuyu but Momo just remained silent. All she did was put a comforting hand on the Chaeyoung's shoulder and start rubbing up and down. Oddly enough, it did help a bit.

Chaeyoung: "I just want someone to love me."

Dahyun: "Chae, you are lovable person. Any person will be lucky to have you. You are cute but also hot, talented, creative, sincere and funny. Don't sell yourself short just because the person you have feelings for doesn't feel the same way for you. There will always be someone better along the way." She spoke sincerely.