Home Alone - SaTzu (+18)

Initially Sana and Tzuyu were supposed to be watching a movie.

But Sana insisted on sitting on Tzuyu's lap even though the couch obviously had more than enough space for both of them to sit on. 

It can even fit the entire Twice members on there.

But Tzuyu knows better than to deny her girlfriend at any costs.

They had the Twice house all to themselves since the rest of the members had other plans, but SaTzu decided to just have a lazy day today and just watch a movie and cuddle but apparently Sana had other plans in mind.

It had been just sitting at first, but halfway through the movie, Sana began to squirm, and murmur some sensual moans as her ass was subtly grinding against the maknae's crotch, until Tzuyu's shaft started to harder slowly causing the younger girl's need of some sort of relief from the raging hard-on she was having underneath her sweatpants. 

Tzuyu: "Babe I t-thought we were just gonna watch a m-movie." she whispered on her girlfriend's ear while trying to still Sana's hips from gyrating against her painful dick. "I-I think you need to stop that now," Tzuyu hissed after a particular thrust of Sana's ass making her dick ache from its confinements.

Sana: "I-I know." she panted but still haven't stopped her movements. "But I can't help it. Your cock feels so big against my ass, baby Tzu."

Tzuyu: "San." Tzuyu groans and buried her face against Sana's neck, kissing and sucking on the patch of skin for self-control. "Babe, please." she pleaded.

Sana: "Why, you've fucked me on this couch before." she explained nonchalantly, rolling her hips to get Tzuyu's cock twitch and throb. "Why the hesitation?"

Tzuyu: "B-because Jihyo-unnie might find out again and we'll get into trouble again." she whimpered and gently bit on Sana's neck, rocking her hips in time with the blonde's humping. 

Sana: "Don't worry about Jihyo-unnie. If she wants I can buy a new couch if she wants." she pulled on Tzuyu's head keeping her in place. She then took Tzuyu's hand, guiding it up her skirt. With the Taiwanese sat frozen when Sana lead her hand to her bare pussy.

Tzuyu: "S-San, you're not wearing any panties." she husked as she slowly stroked Sana's slick folds, earning quiet whimpers of delight from the Japanese. "You naughty, naughty girl." pinching Sana's clit in the process causing Sana to gasped loudly.

Sana: "I'll always be your naughty girl, Tzuyu-ahhhhhh!" she moaned once again as Tzuyu slapped her bundle of nerves without any warning whatsoever making the younger girl smirked and nipped at Sana's jaw. 

Sana lifted her hips and turned around, wrapped her arms around Tzuyu's neck and began kissing each other languidly. They took their sweet time feeling each other's lips and caressing each other with so much love and passion that as soon as Sana let go of her girlfriend's lips with a lower lip bite, she noticed Tzuyu had her eyes closed; she couldn't help but smile on how she can make their youngest member feel this way.

Sana: "I don't care about the movie anymore. It's boring compared to having your cock inside me." she whispered in the taller girl's ear and kissed from Tzuyu's ear to her jawline before  helping Tzuyu pull down her sweatpants and boxers enough to free her throbbing member.

Sana wrapped her arms around Tzuyu's waist as the Maknae guided her erect pulsing member to Sana's entrance, moaning softly at the heat that welcomed Tzuyu's shaft. She thrust slowly and carefully, teasing Sana.

Above her, Sana held on tightly to the back pillows of the couch behind Tzuyu while she furrowed her eyebrows together and made soft noises at the back of her throat as Tzuyu slowly entered her. Burying her face against Sana's neck, Tzuyu slid her hands underneath her girlfriend's shirt and made a strangled noise of approval when she came in contact with her breasts as she was not wearing a bra underneath. Tzuyu groped her gently as Sana sighed and rolled her hips, clenching her walls around Tzuyu's dick.