TT (Top Tonight) - MiChaeng (+18)

Chaeyoung she let out a labored breath that matched the pants coming from her girlfriend under her as she leaned down kissing Mina's neck softly while the Japanese pushed into her cock harder, the action made Mina's legs spread even further along with a moan from the pleasure.

The only sound Chaeyoung could hear were the constant squeaking of the bed, their harsh pants and moans and the wet sound of their skin slapping together. 

The whispering of Mina's soft "Yes" each time Chaeyeong slid deep inside the Japanese, their hips connecting for a second before Chaeyoung pulled back made her cock twitch each time. The smaller girl placed her lips on Mina's pulse point, loving the feeling of the vibration with each rapid beat under her lips.

Every time she does this, it makes her girlfriend wet enough that each time Chaeyoung's cock slid out, she could picture it shining from Mina's cum surrounding it, making the dancer's heart beat rapid while she pushed her into the bed, fucking her faster every second. There was nothing more Chaeyoung loved more than making her girl feel immense pleasure. She was in love with this girl. She always had been.

Mina: "Oh fuck, Chaeng!" she arched her back, allowing her chest to press up into Chaeyoung as the younger girl angled herself perfectly to Mina's g-spot. The Japanese shut her eyes and let out high pitched breaths as she wrapped her arms around Chaeyoung's neck. "That's it, right there! Keep doing that! UGH! YES!" Mina dragged her nails down Chaeyoung's back earning a low growl from the shorter girl. "I'm so close.. I-I.. Baby! I'm cu-cum-cumming!" The Japanese  squeezed her meat and she felt the rush of Mina's juices gush through her cock as Chaeyoung slammed her hips together with Mina's, following soon after painting Mina's inner walls white.

Mina let out a sigh as she felt herself being filled up with Chaeyoung's hot cum. She didn't even mind when Chaeyoung fell onto her, trying to catch her breath. With each exhale from Chaeyoung softly hitting against Mina's neck, the dark haired girl couldn't help but shiver and buck her hip up against Chaeyoung's, feeling the cock that she loved to be pounded continued to twitch inside her through every contact.

Mina: "Ch-Chaeng?" she whispered.

Chaeyoung: "Mmm.. Yes, baby?" kissing her neck gently.

Mina: "C-can I try something new tonight?" She bit her lip as she felt Chaeyoung stopped her panting, but slowly leaned up and placed a small kiss to Mina's cheek before placing another on her mouth. 

Chaeyoung: "Of course, baby. Anything for you." 

It was all Mina needed to hear before she flipped over her surprised girlfriend and landed on her back and pressed into the mattress beneath Mina who began placing her legs on either side of Chaeyoung's hip. Unfortunately in the switch, the younger girl's cock had slipped out but neither complained about it as they were simultaneously were so turned on right now.

It was Mina's first time being on top since they got together for 2 months now, although she enjoyed making love to Chaeyoung with the younger girl always being on top; Mina just wanted to know what it would be like to have her girlfriend pinned on her back for once.

Mina sat on top of Chaeyoung's stomach; her hands running over Chaeyoung's body softly, starting from the sides of her face, down the side of her neck, only to stop so Mina could cup her breast. 

Chaeyoung bit her lip while she placed her hands on Mina's hips only for the Japanese to swat them away.

Mina: "No touching unless I say so. I'm in complete control, now. Understand?" she whispered while placing a finger on Chaeyoung's lips.